New pics of Sophia Paige

AUJarhead

Bias is never a bad thing in a daddy - but you are not wrong either!! She is ADORABLE!!! SO expressive.

And you look like a jarhead... :D

There is a gleem in your eye proud Dad that I know very well. Whether it is Emilee nailing her solo or Ethan calling me Daddy, I know it well.

:big:

She's a sweetie, Jarhead!!! Can I give you some learned advice, though? You really need to use Antibacterial Dawn instead of Original Dawn to bathe her in. Trust me, you'll spend less time in the Dr's. office!!! :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
She's a sweetie, Jarhead!!! Can I give you some learned advice, though? You really need to use Antibacterial Dawn instead of Original Dawn to bathe her in. Trust me, you'll spend less time in the Dr's. office!!!  :big:

154689[/snapback]

I would hope that no one would be using dishwashing liquid to bathe a child. I realize that it's all soap, but I would think that a newborn might rate a little less harsh one.

Known, he was just kidding about the Dawn because...see....it was in the picture and...he was joking about Jarhead using...oh forget it.

Jarhead, stop using dishwashing liquid on that baby. :D

Guest Tigrinum Major
Known, he was just kidding about the Dawn because...see....it was in the picture and...he was joking about Jarhead using...oh forget it.

Jarhead, stop using dishwashing liquid on that baby. :D

155832[/snapback]

My bad, my bad! I take things too literal at times.

Archived