Men vs UAB

tgrogan21

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn players need to step up here in OT. Refs need to call the push off on Perry more. Guy can’t play with out slinging the off arm/hand. 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

They’re bottom 10 in the country in 3 point shots 

They had one or two guys get hot....they are 8/26 come on man....our defense is horrible tonight

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Then FOH. Have you even posted in this thread all night or just come here to bitch?

No I’ve been out of the house but got caught up. Nothing I’ve seen has changed that opinion and the fact that the spread was 20 agrees with me. Don’t play down to the competition especially against a team that sucks on offense and is turnover prone 

Just got here but seems that maybe DJ has not been much impact tonight......Harper has almost half the team's points..

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

They had one or two guys get hot....they are 8/26 come on man....our defense is horrible tonight

Lol okay 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Shh don’t say anything negative or the sunshine police willl get mad. This team is ncaa champ worthy

I wish somebody would......stuff happening is stuff I said would and everybody knows it. It's all good though you gotta have this stuff happen to get better. And when you can do it and still win everything is straight

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Shh don’t say anything negative or the sunshine police willl get mad. This team is ncaa champ worthy

sometimes you just have to escape games like this on the road with a win...

Archived