tgrogan21

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Glad both teams saved their worst possessions for one simultaneous moment 

No it was the best possessions uab has ever had this season

9 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

No I’ve been out of the house but got caught up. Nothing I’ve seen has changed that opinion and the fact that the spread was 20 agrees with me. Don’t play down to the competition especially against a team that sucks on offense and is turnover prone 

So you just came here to bitch. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

sometimes you just have to escape games like this on the road with a win...

I agree it’s always better to escape with a win than lose. But sometimes you need to. Play top 8 b-ball and beat a lesser opponent like they owe you lunch money

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

😃  Lots of people do that....about almost anything...

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

I agree it’s always better to escape with a win than lose. But sometimes you need to. Play top 8 b-ball and beat a lesser opponent like they owe you lunch money

already done that several times this season....sometimes it does not work that way.

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

No I came to give my opinion just like you did. Just because I’m not excited to see auburn play crappy basketball and play way down to a lesser opponent doesn’t mean I’m bitching. Grow the hell up

UAB just wasn't as bad as you guys made out and we're not as good as we make them to be either.....right now. New team, new kinks to get out

OK....take that win and get the heck out of B'ham …...and be happy.   

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

No I came to give my opinion just like you did. Just because I’m not excited to see auburn play crappy basketball and play way down to a lesser opponent doesn’t mean I’m bitching. Grow the hell up

First post in this thread is nega-barning. You were bitching. But I digress. We won. War Eagle!

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

UAB just wasn't as bad as you guys made out and we're not as good as we make them to be either.....right now. New team, new kinks to get out

Kind of insane that you don’t think we’re that good. We’re ranked 8th, and have one loss to Duke. We’re top 10 in both offense and defense. Force over 20 turnovers a game, top 3 in blocks, and we’re a very good 3 point shooting team. Not sure what you’re missing.

The “Ice Man “ cometh tonight baby!

Jarod Haper

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

First post in this thread is nega-barning. You were bitching. But I digress. We won. War Eagle!

War Eagle. Being a realist and seeing that we played like crap isn’t bitching. Sorry I didn’t get to sit at home and watch and post from the beginning. Life happens. 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Kind of insane that you don’t think we’re that good. We’re ranked 8th, and have one loss to Duke. We’re top 10 in both offense and defense. Force over 20 turnovers a game, top 3 in blocks, and we’re a very good 3 point shooting team. Not sure what you’re missing.

Well...maybe the game tonight...or against Asheville might have shown that we have some weaknesses.....and the more we play, the more the opposition will know now to exploit therm.    It's a long season....

Archived