The Kool-Aid Floweth on Bamamag

DKW 86

LINK

Tideltown

(4/9/05 7:58:51 am )

Re: Has anyone ever put it into print(Bama was not caught ch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you dumb barners that want to chime in where you don't belong.You ask stupid questions when everything was printed and no where ever said BAMA CHEATED.Some rules were broken and we admitted to those. What we were convicted of was not knowing about what Young was accused of but NEVER proven. they couldn't prove it and we couldn't prove it.We felt that with no proof ,no matter what we might have heard we couldn't do anything and that is what we were punished for.When; and I say when ,aubren gets the death penalty for lowlife louder mouth and the rain man and you come over here and want us to agree with you ala the jesse jackson sticking his nose into racial skit and making it up and we all know he is bull skit but when it comes to you guys we will side with him because of just such skit.I will totally be on the NCAA's side for them busting your stupid #2 cheatingest programs of all time and making it #1 at something FOR REAL..Then you guys will say how can you guys side with the @#%$ after what they did to you.We will throw this right in your face and I know then you wouldn't understand and just say we hate aubren but it will be because of just such skit as this.At least you guys do KNOW that louder mouth is buying your players and you are proud of your pro team beating a depleted college team Yeah you go @#%$ cats ain't none of you man enough to be a Tiger.PUS. 

In all fairness to the more level-headed Bama fans, there are also still people who swear the Earth is flat and/or JFK is alive in a secret nursing home facility somewhere. This guy/gal sounds remarkably like an extremist of similar ilk who doesn't represent intelligent Bama fans (..an oxymoron? :) ). Yet I will agree there are quite a few Bama fans who, though perhaps not taking the extreme slant this guy/gal seems to be taking, still believe the University, Young, et al, were not nearly as guilty as the NCAA and now a Federal Court have ruled.

I also suspect that even if the Powers-That-Be at Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss, etc. had been cheating in the past, they would all be too paranoid to continue. Anyone with enough intelligence to become a power broker in a major college program has to know that disgruntled Bama fans are out to get their rivals at this point and are leaving absolutely no stone unturned in efforts to catch them cheating. We are certainly under the microscope at this point. And I don't begrudge Bama fans that, since frankly I think all cheaters deserve to get caught. (Although I also think they need to concentrate on making sure all the rot is truely out of their own program--as long as many of the same old powers still exist behind the throne, they are still in danger of falling back into old bad habits.)

Concidentally, Finebaum's article this morning also rehashes all this old laundry:

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/pf...38202243830.xml

Decade of tribulation for Bama

Ten years ago. It was a simpler time for Alabama football -- or it seemed.

The Crimson Tide was back in its accustomed place, on a mind-blowing roll under Gene Stallings, having just compiled a four-year mark of 45-5-1 from 1991-94

Has anything really gone right in the Crimson Empire since?

[Also, in the interest of fairness and to beat any Bama critics to the punch--I'll own up to my small part in dragging out the past by the simple act of posting this response.]

Lol, I love these Bama fans that get mad when someone from Auburn jokes about the probation and cries about it. You know.......... like noone from Alabama said anything and sent roses and condolensce cards in 93. Hell, Alabama racked in more violations in that one sitting than Auburn did in all previous years combined.

Also, don't know about anyone else, but doesn't breaking rules mean cheating?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whenever I hear someone try to tell me, "All schools have fans like this," I immediately think of the uat fans such as the ones I've come to know & love like the example above and laugh. No, it is not true all schools have fans like this. NO SCHOOL has fans like uat!!! And that's a good thing. :big:

LINK
Tideltown

(4/9/05 7:58:51 am )

Re: Has anyone ever put it into print(Bama was not caught ch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you dumb barners that want to chime in where you don't belong.You ask stupid questions when everything was printed and no where ever said BAMA CHEATED.Some rules were broken and we admitted to those. What we were convicted of was not knowing about what Young was accused of but NEVER proven. they couldn't prove it and we couldn't prove it.We felt that with no proof ,no matter what we might have heard we couldn't do anything and that is what we were punished for.When; and I say when ,aubren gets the death penalty for lowlife louder mouth and the rain man and you come over here and want us to agree with you ala the jesse jackson sticking his nose into racial skit and making it up and we all know he is bull skit but when it comes to you guys we will side with him because of just such skit.I will totally be on the NCAA's side for them busting your stupid #2 cheatingest programs of all time and making it #1 at something FOR REAL..Then you guys will say how can you guys side with the @#%$ after what they did to you.We will throw this right in your face and I know then you wouldn't understand and just say we hate aubren but it will be because of just such skit as this.At least you guys do KNOW that louder mouth is buying your players and you are proud of your pro team beating a depleted college team Yeah you go @#%$ cats ain't none of you man enough to be a Tiger.PUS. 

154916[/snapback]

Guy couldnt hold an argument if his life depended on it. Those points were all done in random, and the sentences werent even connected with the person's points. Sounds like someone of the age of 12-15.....

Or redneck trash......

he needs some grammar lessons.

154918[/snapback]

That's why he's a Bamar...they ain't got no grammar...and they don't know who their grampar is either...or their daddy. What a maroon. :big:

:au::homer:

Also, don't know about anyone else, but doesn't breaking rules mean cheating?

154924[/snapback]

Ya know...I always thought so.... :big: But I guess not...at least not with Bamar... and steroided baseball freaks. Bring back Roger Maris and the Bambino!!!

:au::homer:

Bama never cheated, but

some rules were broken and we admitted to those
.... :blink:

But that's not cheating, right? :roflol:

Oh, btw. In case y'all missed it, UAT was just awarded ANOTHER MNC for :football: That makes it 44 or 45 now, I think. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh Raptor. Great way to start the day! :au:

Archived