Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

Jalen Hurts may be playing soon.  Herbie keeps harping on how great Clemson's defense is playing.  They are, but every defense looks good when the QB keeps throwing into triple coverage and misses his target by 3 yards.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, saminbama said:

Jalen Hurts may be playing soon.  Herbie keeps harping on how great Clemson's defense is playing.  They are, but every defense looks good when the QB keeps throwing into triple coverage and misses his target by 3 yards.

Member when they all were ready to see him go? Hurts is a much better QB than he's given credit for. Amazed that we were able to shut him down in JH.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

You know, if UAT wins, Gus will be able to say for at least one year that he's the only active coach to have beaten Saban twice.

That fact, nor a game against the Taliban would cause me to pull for the Gumps

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

That fact, nor a game against the Taliban would cause me to pull for the Gumps

Trust me, me neither--I was just pointing that out.

Just now, saminbama said:

Not even close to that right now.

Just now, AURealist said:

Kinda diggin the refs right now.

They must be new here 😁

7 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

You mean you can try to score when there’s only two minutes left in the half??!!!!

good point but  JS is not quite this kid......Lawrence is something really special. 

bama lets the clock run out and is 15 behind.   First series of the second half should be telling for both teams...bama gets the ball.

I gotta tell ya, if I’m a coach and I’m two scores behind, I would tell players (cough Quinn Williams) not to pose when you make one good tackle. Looks silly 

Trying to temper my excitement because Bama can turn things on a dime but this first half makes me...

ms-0AZJuU.gif

A lot of football to be played. We'll see what adjustments Alabama can make, but damn Clemson's staff deserves a ton of credit for their plan thus far (and obviously their players for executing).

Just now, BJCrawford said:

I gotta tell ya, if I’m a coach and I’m two scores behind, I would tell players (cough Quinn Williams) not to pose when you make one good tackle. Looks silly 

Sadly that's the way it is these days. Too much about me with these kids

Archived