Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Never, at least not this season.

I was thinking in Auburn last year but it was only 12.....but still a good memory...:)

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

bama lets the clock run out and is 15 behind.   First series of the second half should be telling for both teams...bama gets the ball.

Clemson made him quit. Gus did the same at the half against bammer. LOL. I love it. Clemson needs to keep the pedal to the metal.

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

So true. I'll never understand it. Why I loved a guy like Carl Lawson.

Makes me sick to think what he could’ve been without the injuries

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I was thinking in Auburn last year but it was only 12.....but still a good memory...:)

It’s astounding that while saban has been there, they have never lost by 16+ points. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’s astounding that while saban has been there, they have never lost by 16+ points. 

The largest defeat UAT has suffered under Saban was by 14 points three times: 2008 Sugar Bowl vs. Utah, 2010 @ South Carolina, 2013 Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma.

Oh and I haven't liked a halftime show for the Super Bowl (to say nothing of CFC, because I haven't seen one) since 2010. GIT OFF MY LAWN YOU DADGUM KIDS!

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

The largest defeat UAT has suffered under Saban was by 14 points three times: 2008 Sugar Bowl vs. Utah, 2010 @ South Carolina, 2013 Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma.

This is true, I was thinking about the trivia question earlier in the season

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Music today? SMH

Fortunately the people at the stadium are able to watch a conventional football halftime show with a couple very good marching bands....saw that in the background of the other ESPN channel.   

I got talked into watching the game with one of my kids......and now I'm kinda glad I did. It's been fun watching bammer panic. 

But this halftime show is painfully bad.....

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

How the hell did music go from the Eagles to this?

I never knew the Scarecrow and the Wicked Witch of the West had a kid. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I got talked into watching the game with one of my kids......and now I'm kinda glad I did. It's been fun watching bammer panic. 

But this halftime show is painfully bad.....

Just hope it is not short lived, I’ve gotten too excited when they have been behind by multiple scores before

4 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

imagine dragons....legit

I think it was the mix of imagine dragons with lil Wayne. I like Imagine Dragons...but Lil Wayne not so much

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Just hope it is not short lived, I’ve gotten too excited when they have been behind by multiple scores before

I think their mindset of entitlement and arrogant thuggery will do them in. I just have that feeling.....

Archived