Men vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

For the record, I think only one of them was really a travel.

Agree.  You're allowed 2 steps without dribbling.  One of the travels was obviously 2 steps, it just looked awkward.  

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I haven't been able to watch the game but let me guess...defense doesn't look the same? Rebounding problems? At least one of the guards locked up? Guards haven't been getting any open shots? 

Defense fine until last minute. Rebounding not great but not awful. Bryce pretty locked up. Other guards getting open shots but can’t hit some.

Just now, fishepa said:

Agree.  You're allowed 2 steps without dribbling.  One of the travels was obviously 2 steps, it just looked awkward.  

They would allow UK to do what James harden does. I agree as well

3 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

F Kentucky for getting away with garbage fouls and **** Reese Davis. He had to drop in a little comment in retort to something Bruce Pearl said at half time to the reporter about Auburn selling out every home game. Bruces response was in response to reporter asking if Auburn was too jacked up. Reese made a comment along the lines of well Kentucky travels well and represents everywhere. Hes a Bama homer piece of trash and it came through right there to me. Anything to undercut Auburn. Wondered if anyone else noticed it. 

Reece Davis is always TRASH! I wish we didn't have to see him during Basketball season too.

Harper was getting fouled all over the place. He needs to take his time and not get into a battle. He needs to make his free throws. Bryce is struggling. Mac not playing because he had dumb fouls really hurt. Spencer with 3 turnovers. 

Bad half. 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Harper was getting fouled all over the place. He needs to take his time and not get into a battle. He needs to make his free throws. Bryce is struggling. Mac not playing because he had dumb fouls really hurt. Spencer with 3 turnovers. 

Bad half. 

I’d say bad last minute and a half but not bad half necessarily. We tend to come on in 2nd half so let’s come out swinging 

8 minutes ago, fishepa said:

no you aren't.  2 steps means you picked up your pivot foot and put it back down.  that's a travel

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I’d say bad last minute and a half but not bad half necessarily. We tend to come on in 2nd half so let’s come out swinging 

Right. Those last few minutes screwed us bad. We were neck and neck until then. 

Didn't see the half time stats but shooting is really bad....especially the 3s which are what we need to make to stay in this game.   We have nothing inside...

Archived