Men vs. Tennessee - Championship

WarTiger

Like I said before, chumma showed he can guard positions 1-4, he showed he can hit the 3, and showed how impressive of a rebounder he is. Middle of the second round? Good luck with that.

Shout out to my lil cuz. He hasn't even been all system go this year. Had a slump. Second year in a row closing out Kentucky. He's their best defender, big shot maker, smart, took Harper out the half in two minutes. Executed. 

We need A Mac to raise it up another level and we need to remember what to do when the shot isn't falling. Just use Harper and Wiley a little more during those times

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/18/2019 at 12:50 AM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Why would you pat JJ on the back for successes that wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for another guy? If Allen doesn’t exist, then the only thing BP has to show for is one semi final appearance that led to a 30 pt whooping...that’s literally it. The two seasons don’t show up 

I don’t see why it’s so hard just to say both men deserve some credit and move on from the topic. Seems pretty simple to me. 

21 hours ago, Tiger said:

So many guys deserve big time praise but J'Von McCormick deserves a special shoutout for how he held down the fort and gave us biiiiiiiig minutes in the first half.

It has been fun and rewarding to watch McCormick develop as the season progressed. I was thinking of starting a thread about him even before the championship game. He's gone from a near disaster in the early season to a great contributor. McCormick is now a solid backup and change of pace guy for Harper, who is the best point guard in the SEC, if not the nation.

Archived