Men vs. Tennessee - Championship

WarTiger

WAR EAGLE!!!!  Congrats to Bruce and the hard working, gutsy Auburn Tigers!!!  

Remember this, and don't ever give up on any team coached by Bruce Pearl. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most of you I've been watching a lot of Auburn basketball for a long time.  At least, as much as I am able to watch living so far away from the Plains.  But dammit if that wasn't THE BEST effort I have seen, start-to-finish, from an Auburn basketball team. I'm not stunned, because we knew these kids had it in 'em.  But the timing, the stage.  WOW.

The thing that really impresses me about today was, from the get-go, these kids absolutely wanted this more.  It seemed every single loose ball, 50/50 ball...AU got them.

And CBP's energy.  I think these kids would step in front of a bus for him.

Well done, boys, and War Damn Eagle!

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm not ashamed to say I have tears in my eyes watching this. We have came so far just in this year alone. Never would have expected this when we were struggling

You're not alone my friend!

I was not able to watch, I kept up on gamecast . Man I hope I can find this game on the web . Wow what an effort . Complete team effort 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Give Bruce Pearl a life time contract 

This. Get this guy locked down hard. Build a another new arena, basketball only facility, whatever it takes.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

WAR EAGLE!!!!  Congrats to Bruce and the hard working, gutsy Auburn Tigers!!!  

Remember this, and don't ever give up on any team coached by Bruce Pearl. 

I am enjoying my crow . During the bad streak I said this team stunk . Boy was I wrong and happy to admit it . So proud 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I was not able to watch, I kept up on gamecast . Man I hope I can find this game on the web . Wow what an effort . Complete team effort 

Oh the replay WILL BE posted lol

1 minute ago, Indy said:

But dammit if that wasn't THE BEST effort I have seen, start-to-finish, from an Auburn basketball team

the effort on the defensive end was as good as it can get....they made mistakes, but they got in the heads of the UT guards when they tried to drive the ball....we were so much quicker today,even without harper.....javon earned his keep......i still say UT wins it all...

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

During the bad streak I said this team stunk

so did i because they did....they were not playing as a team and not playing smart.....this is how i thought they would play for the whole year 

Unlike so many who were football first, I fell in love with AU through basketball back on the late 90s.  Can't really explain how happy I am right now.  It's special.

Archived