Men vs. Tennessee - Championship

WarTiger

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Still crazy to me how few TOs we have had the last few games. Its been ridiculously good.

Especially as frenetic as the games have been.

5 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

What were the players chanting at the end of the clip showing Bryce and them hoisting the trophy? 

Not sure fam.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE how HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPED our AD was during Pearls postgame interview on ESPN!!!!!!!! 

34 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

bruh thought he had broken the biggest story of his life and it all amounted to almost nothing. So sad

Right on brand for him and Dan Weltzel. TOTAL Dbags. I absolutely despise them. At least Pete Thamel and Thayer Evans MOVED TF on and took the L. I just want to know why those 2 consistently s$%t on AU ANY chance they get. It goes beyond them being proven wrong. They just flat out hate us and are always cooking up hit pieces against us and effin shady passive aggressive tweets geared at us. Screw them.

1 hour ago, SCTiger2011 said:

So, is it Pearl Arena, Bruce Pearl Arena, or just “The Pearl”?

Or the "Oyster". That's where you find the Pearl. 

What a game! I was there for the game on Thurs so felt like I was a part of the tournament win! Loved Bryce giving God the glory and Coach Pearl in the background reminding him to give God the glory! And Coach TWill tweeting it and adding his commentary! So happy for the players on this team- they kept playing hard and this was well deserved! It is great to be an Auburn Tiger! 

Those guys are anti SEC..not just AU....sports media hacks with a mission of you read much of their stuff.

Team effort look at the Box score points and rebounds from multiple people we beat Tenn. On the Boards and assists plus most importantly the score.

image.png

1 minute ago, Gene Loblaw said:

It’s so awesome that Tim Apple hasn’t forgotten his roots as an AU fan

AU to the core 😁

4 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

It’s so awesome that Tim Apple hasn’t forgotten his roots as an AU fan

Great 2 days for him being a Duke and Auburn Grad. 

With 5 more made threes today Bryce IS SO CLOSE to being Second all time in Most 3 pointers made in SEC History! LETS GET THIS DONE BRYCE! So cool the top 2 could both be Bruce Players. 

1. Chris Lofton, Tenn - 431 
2. Shan Foster, Vandy - 367 
3. Pat Bradley, Arky - 366 
4. Bryce Brown, AUBURN TIGERS - 363

Such a fun game! I love this team!!! So proud of McCormick stepping up, Chuma playing an amazing game, everyone playing unselfishly, and giving the glory to God! Waaaaar Eagle!!!!

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

With 5 more made threes today Bryce IS SO CLOSE to being Second all time in Most 3 pointers made in SEC History! LETS GET THIS DONE BRYCE! So cool the top 2 could both be Bruce Players. 

1. Chris Lofton, Tenn - 431 
2. Shan Foster, Vandy - 367 
3. Pat Bradley, Arky - 366 
4. Bryce Brown, AUBURN TIGERS - 363

He’s gonna need to get to 2 just for us to keep progrsssing imo. Maybe even 1

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Ok, I have speech now...

First, I expected AU to at some point look tired. They never once looked tired or let up. That is some unreal effort to play 4 games in 4 days and play like they did today. They literally beat UT into submission. The effort was through the roof. 

Second, I told my daughter with a minute to go that want to can triumph over talent more times than not. AU isn’t at far behind UT in talent, but they were miles ahead in effort. Great lesson for us all there. 

Last, one thing @cole256 said back in December was that he expected Auburn to not be playing their best basketball until the tournament. Well, hats off again for seeing what this team would be doing. Can’t believe how the team played this tournament. Made so few errors and forced so many. 

Bruce Pearl is a wizard. 

I hope Cole misses this notification lol

Archived