Men vs. Tennessee - Championship

WarTiger

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take that! We have to be smarter in the NCAA's though. Harper has to know they would be coming at him

Hopefully we'll start shooting better in the second half because we all know that TN can easily erase a 10 point deficit. We saw it last night.

Run, run, run combined with making some shots. That’s what will win this game because those fellas in orange sickle will deflate. 

5-20 from three and we’re still up 9 on these bums. If we shoot our season average we’d be up 20. Crazy how good and aggressive we’re playing on D. Legggggoooooo. I can taste pieces of net in my mouth already 

Keep the pressure on defensively and beat them in transition. UT is not a good transition team.  We can make them suck wind more in the second half. 

WDE!!!

Just now, IronMan70 said:

That was one of the greatest halves of defensive basketball I have ever seen by any team. FANTASTIC

We are switching so fluidly...and with active hands!!  That in itself has caused 7 of their turnovers.  We are in their passing lanes as if we knew where the ball was going.

Archived