Nick Marshall Highlights

StatTiger

Man I miss that guy at QB. I was so mesmerized by his play in the video, I forgot to see that stats being posted,  Haha. 

It did remind me of 3 losses in particular I wish the defense would have done their part: 2013 NC game,  2014 Iron Bowl,  and 2014 Texas AM game.  That 2013 should have finished the storybook ending it deserved.  The 2014 Iron Bowl was the greatest offensive showing by Auburn ever in that game where we torched them all game long. Unfortunately so did they to us. The AM game was an amazing comeback but the hole left little room for error that turned out to be the turning point of the season when were couldn't finish it. 

I'm glad my favorite NM play was included,  the scramble TD pass against Mizzou in SEC champ.  That was a laser on the money while on the run.  Perfect picture of Marshall the QB. Thanks Stat. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

BTW, how many years did NM play QB in the NFL compared to Campbel

Meh. Campbell had one good year while bis weapons were Caddy, Ronnie Brown, Coop, Obamanu, Aromashodu, etc. 

21 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

So what’s yours?

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

So what’s yours?

I've read too many of your post

It’s an unfair comparison. It’s like younger guys saying LBJ is the goat . That’s all they know. They never actually had a chance to see MJ play. It’s the guy’s opinion. Let him live lol.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It’s an unfair comparison. It’s like younger guys saying LBJ is the goat . That’s all they know. They never actually had a chance to see MJ play. It’s the guy’s opinion. Let him live lol.

That why I asked his age.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I've read too many of your post

Which is why ignorance can’t be your excuse.

18 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Which is why ignorance can’t be your excuse.

It's not. I know who the others are.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's not. I know who the others are.

Oh I know who they are. Can’t say I have watched them play. 

Any of those QBs lead their team to the National championship game or have 500 yards of total offense against an undefeated Bama?

26 minutes ago, fredst said:

This is how I imagine it is after reading them:

F76A3151-6221-4BF5-AA31-150F322CC081.gif

Your humor notwithstanding, it would be selfish of me to ask you to stick around. 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Any of those QBs lead their team to the National championship game or have 500 yards of total offense against an undefeated Bama?

Umm, why yes they did. 

Lloyd Nix 19-0-1 and a national championship.

Follow up to your question. Did NM ever go undefeated?

You're making yourself look foolish. 

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Lloyd Nix 19-0-1 and a national championship.

Surely you don’t think he’s even remotely the best. Does he have passing stats? Winning a N.C pre modern era  and going to the NC game are two different things.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Follow up to your question. Did NM ever go undefeated?

You’re making yourself look foolish. 

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Surely you don’t think he’s even remotely the best

No, I don't. Try rereading the thread.

Winning a N.C pre modern era  and going to the NC game are two different things.

tenor.gif

Good one, jeffy

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Try rereading the thread

Try telling me why I’m supposed to care about L. Nix if he’s not being advanced as a better Auburn QB than NM.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Try telling me why I’m supposed to care about L. Nix if he’s not being advanced as a better Auburn QB than NM.

If you read the entire discussion instead of your poor attempt of looking smart, then you might understand why and not need it explained like a kindergartner.

Try contributing a little bit of something... anything would be better than the drivel you try and spout off. You've officially moved past embarrassing. It's now pathetic. Then again, we're all used to you by now. 

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Meh. Campbell had one good year while bis weapons were Caddy, Ronnie Brown, Coop, Obamanu, Aromashodu, etc. 

So what’s yours?

Did you follow AU when Campbell was here? Noelle Mazzone was clueless how to mold him as a freshman and hung him out to dry and got fired. 

His sophomore year he had to fight for the starting role and then developed very nicely under Petrino, culimanating in a cap One win over Penn State, and sky high expectations the next year.

His junior year TT and nallsminger took the most talented Offense possibly  ever, and destroyed it. 

Senior year, he blew the roof off with Al Borges and got screwed out of a shot for the NCG. 

I loved both qb's at AU, Marshall was more fun to watch at times, JC was more of a steady, pro like qb. To belittle JC's performance because you like NM more is either just plain ignorance or jeffedness. Not sure which one. 

Your humor notwithstanding, it would be selfish of me to ask you to stick around. 

E94A0190-7A21-4E4A-9A46-2C124D95CA21.gif

23 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Did you follow AU when Campbell was here? Noelle Mazzone was clueless how to mold him as a freshman and hung him out to dry and got fired

His sophomore year he had to fight for the starting role and then developed very nicely under Petrino, culimanating in a cap One win over Penn State, and sky high expectations the next year.

His junior year TT and nallsminger took the most talented Offense possibly  ever, and destroyed it. 

Senior year, he blew the roof off with Al Borges and got screwed out of a shot for the NCG. 

I loved both qb's at AU, Marshall was more fun to watch at times, JC was more of a steady, pro like qb. To belittle JC's performance because you like NM more is either just plain ignorance or jeffedness. Not sure which one. 

I’m not dogging JC. Just saying he wasn’t better than NM. Yes, I did follow Auburn then. I remember people didn’t like him until his senior year. He was still a better QB than Cobb, which is who was the first QB I really paid attention to as a fan. 

41 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Did you follow AU when Campbell was here? Noelle Mazzone was clueless how to mold him as a freshman and hung him out to dry and got fired. 

If Petrino sticks around for 2 years we're probably in the MNC hunt in 2003.  At worst we have a better season and don't have the doubters in 2004.

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

I could see him at 3rd but I could also see people putting him behind Campbell, White, or L. Nix as well

Wow I'm shock you even heard of him...................

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wow I'm shock you even heard of him...................

I find it best not to ignore or forget the past. That's why I'm so fond if you. 😁

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I find it best not to ignore or forget the past. That's why I'm so fond if you. 😁

Smart to do so. 

Archived