Donald Trump- utterly unpatriotic

TexasTiger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trump is in it for himself. he waves the flag and the bible and people swallow that crap.

The disturbing part is how people actually believe Trump cares about this country. It must be tragic to have your only beacon of honesty be a reality tv star with decades of fraudulent behavior. 

27 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The disturbing part is how people actually believe Trump cares about this country. It must be tragic to have your only beacon of honesty be a reality tv star with decades of fraudulent behavior. 

That’s the stunning thing. I understand disagreeing with or just flat out not liking Democrats, but how can folks not see this guy for what he is? It’s blatant and against every value most folks claim.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s the stunning thing. I understand disagreeing with or just flat out not liking Democrats, but how can folks not see this guy for what he is? It’s blatant and against every value most folks claim.

A woman that lives in my community and claims to be a Christian posted that Trump was fulfilling God’s purpose “for such a time as this” and that he loved this country.  I guess she doesn’t know that Trump sided with a dictator over American intelligence. And God must be out of locust if he sent Trump. 

I would agree with President Trump and Kim. I am ashamed of the Democrats. Party of diversity counting on an old rich establishment white man to oust President Trump.  

"Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is based on his record. I think I agree with him on that," Trump said while standing alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at a press conference in Tokyo.

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I would agree with President Trump and Kim. I am ashamed of the Democrats. Party of diversity counting on an old rich establishment white man to oust President Trump.  

"Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is based on his record. I think I agree with him on that," Trump said while standing alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at a press conference in Tokyo.

Funny but you conservatives had a s*** fit when the Dixie Chicks criticized an American politician on foreign soil. Now you applaud it. You guys own the market on hypocrisy. 

20 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Haven't seen elle in quite a while.. kind of missed her nonsense though I still worry about the little kids being propagandized  by her.  Was she suspended or just giving us a break ?. 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

s***

I refuse to acknowledge responses with stars.

I am a great person like that.........extremely handsome and fit I shall add.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

you know you people are the same party that destroyed the dixie chicks careers because they said they were ashamed of bush. but now apparently it is a ok to bash our leaders and even allies on foreign soil because YOUR party is doing it.  and the chicks did a great version of landslide.........

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you know you people are the same party that destroyed the dixie chicks careers because they said they were ashamed of bush. but now apparently it is a ok to bash our leaders and even allies on foreign soil because YOUR party is doing it.  and the chicks did a great version of landslide.........

That was a different time, fifty.  I think things have changed since Obama did the “apology” a few years back.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Hypocritical cultists.

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That was a different time, fifty.  I think things have changed since Obama did the “apology” a few years back.

still screwed the chicks., and not sure i understand the different times. if you were how is it ever ok to condemn one set of folks and give another a pass? maybe i am missing something?

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Hypocritical cultists.

maybe he has a better explanation tex......

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

still screwed the chicks., and not sure i understand the different times. if you were how is it ever ok to condemn one set of folks and give another a pass? maybe i am missing something?

Back during the Dixie Chicks era, country music was all about pride in the USA.  Country music did in the Dixie Chicks not republicans.  They lost their audience for what they said in the UK.  You can’t equate that as the same as the Republican Party.  I don’t think the Republican Party came to their defense, but to say it was the Republicans is disingenuous and misleading.

Now, as to what Trump said, man that was not a good idea to push his campaign slogans while at an international conference.  A bad look.

How’s that explanation Tex? 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Hypocritical cultists.

If Kim where to call President Trump a "low IQ individual" you would be praising the potbellied little dictator Tex.  

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Back during the Dixie Chicks era, country music was all about pride in the USA.  Country music did in the Dixie Chicks not republicans.  They lost their audience for what they said in the UK.  You can’t equate that as the same as the Republican Party.  I don’t think the Republican Party came to their defense, but to say it was the Republicans is disingenuous and misleading.

Now, as to what Trump said, man that was not a good idea to push his campaign slogans while at an international conference.  A bad look.

How’s that explanation Tex? 

here are two paragraphs from an article which make me think otherwise. i got the whole article if you need  it. but to say it was just country music fans is a pretty big leap to me. but as not trying to be a dick i admit i could be wrong as to how much the republicans were involved.

Despite numerous clarifications and apologies from Natalie Maines and the Dixie Chicks, a full on boycott of their music was called for by pro-Bush, pro-war, and pro-American groups. Their single “Landslide” went from #10 on the Billboard charts, to #44 in 1 week, and the next week fell off the charts completely. Radio stations who played any Dixie Chicks songs were immediately bombarded with phone calls and emails blasting the station and threats of boycotts if they continued. Even radio DJ’s and programmers who sympathized with the Dixie Chicks were forced to stop playing them from the simple logistics nightmare the boycott created. Some DJ’s who played the Dixie Chicks were fired.

Dixie Chicks CD’s were rounded up, and in one famous incident were run over by a bulldozer. Concerts were canceled in the US as the Dixie Chicks couldn’t sell tickets, and rival concerts were set up that would take Dixie Chicks tickets in exchange. The Dixie Chicks lost their sponsor Lipton, and The Red Cross denied a million dollar endorsement from the band, fearing it would draw the ire of the boycott. The Dixie Chicks also received hundreds of death threats from the incident.

also on trump i have heard it said those mid range missiles can easily hit japan and the fact that trump said he was not worried about it is worse than just campaign crap.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

If Kim where to call President Trump a "low IQ individual" you would be praising the potbellied little dictator Tex.  

come on brother. you really think tex would be praising a mass murderer? that is quite a stretch as well as quite an insult. kim is evil and i am pretty sure tex served to help stop those kind of cats. but hey maybe i give tex too much credit? being very nice i hope you are joking and not serious.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that is quite a stretch as well as quite an insult. kim is evil

Good point fifty. The praise part is a stretch............but Tex would not make an effort to defend his president so I am not apologizing.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here are two paragraphs from an article which make me think otherwise. i got the whole article if you need  it. but to say it was just country music fans is a pretty big leap to me. but as not trying to be a dick i admit i could be wrong as to how much the republicans were involved.

Despite numerous clarifications and apologies from Natalie Maines and the Dixie Chicks, a full on boycott of their music was called for by pro-Bush, pro-war, and pro-American groups. Their single “Landslide” went from #10 on the Billboard charts, to #44 in 1 week, and the next week fell off the charts completely. Radio stations who played any Dixie Chicks songs were immediately bombarded with phone calls and emails blasting the station and threats of boycotts if they continued. Even radio DJ’s and programmers who sympathized with the Dixie Chicks were forced to stop playing them from the simple logistics nightmare the boycott created. Some DJ’s who played the Dixie Chicks were fired.

Dixie Chicks CD’s were rounded up, and in one famous incident were run over by a bulldozer. Concerts were canceled in the US as the Dixie Chicks couldn’t sell tickets, and rival concerts were set up that would take Dixie Chicks tickets in exchange. The Dixie Chicks lost their sponsor Lipton, and The Red Cross denied a million dollar endorsement from the band, fearing it would draw the ire of the boycott. The Dixie Chicks also received hundreds of death threats from the incident.

also on trump i have heard it said those mid range missiles can easily hit japan and the fact that trump said he was not worried about it is worse than just campaign crap.

The bolded part proves my point, fifty.  These groups are conservative groups, not republicans. You are equating conservatives with the Republican Party and that is incorrect.  As an analogy it’s like Hollywood boycotting the state of Georgia over abortion.  That’s not the Democratic Party it is liberals.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Good point fifty. The praise part is a stretch............but Tex would not make an effort to defend his president so I am not apologizing.

apologizing makes you a better man. with my big mouth i do it now and again   lol

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

apologizing makes you a better man. with my big mouth i do it now and again   lol

Then you tell him I said I'm sorry.

Archived