2020 OL Class Reset

ellitor

On 10/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, jared52 said:

Cool. If these guys are more talented than the players now why aren’t the ones already at AU playing now? Experience?

Did I not clearly explain the Circle of Trust to you ...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

That is why play calling is so important you need to force the defense to make decisions. If the play calling is not keeping the defense off balance the O-Linemen's job is even more difficult.  The days of the Old Green Bay Packers under Lombardi pretty much telling you what they were going to run and daring you to stop it is long since gone. Except for Gus Malzahn.

FIFY

If put 5 guys out there who had a pulse cause what we have now isnt anything.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, sevenlee36 said:

How would y’all project the starting oline next year?

Ask again after the Spring when we've seen the jucos & how the young pups develop.

29 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Do we have any road graders coming in? Any Greg Robinson’s? Shon Coleman’s? Kozan’s?

If so, Gus will start them over Schwartz or Seth.

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Do we have any road graders coming in? Any Greg Robinson’s? Shon Coleman’s? Kozan’s?

We won't know til we see them but I'm particularly hopeful on Zeirer.

I really hate we didn’t jump on Trevor Reid, Louisville commit. He would have been an easy sell- HS teammates with Zion Puckett and B. Hamm. He’s a freak athlete.

6 hours ago, AUinGA44 said:

I really hate we didn’t jump on Trevor Reid, Louisville commit. He would have been an easy sell- HS teammates with Zion Puckett and B. Hamm. He’s a freak athlete.

maybe a flip?

31 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

maybe a flip?

@doc4aday We aren't recruiting him & aren't taking any more OL in the class barring losing 1 of our commits.

Archived