Fall Camp: Day 7 - First Scrimmage (8/8)

Auburn Kev

Just now, WFE12 said:

That's how I would take it since it was said that one was from a wr reflection. Only two turnovers were picks. Question is were both by the same qb? I bet not since it's seen as both struggled. One with a legit pick..One with a wr reflection. #PickWatch!!!!

Gatewood struggled because he didn’t lead the offense to score any points 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

But we also have to remember that Schwartz, Hastings, and Stove didn’t play.

Bingo. Plus it takes time to build a little chemistry. It will come- hopefully in 3 weeks. 

54 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Nix had 2. One of them off the hands of the receiver and one by Smoke making an incredible play

Hold on now...

IMG_1958.GIF

1 minute ago, EclecticTiger said:

At least they weren't pressure interceptions.

I think that's a good thing?

A goodies post from the rant says we struggled on the O line. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Also have to remember the offense was running basic plays. Nobody probably even went in motion. The defense was meant to win

Yep. Although I don’t want to hear about the turnovers by the offense because that is a killer, I am glad that this defense is dominating and causing turnovers. That is exactly what we need! 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Not even worried in the slightest. 

Same thing every year

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Now that is concerning... however look at our starting DL. Pretty freaking awesome. 

If Gatewood went live and we had our receivers back, we would’ve scored at least 2 TDs 

B’lee dat!!

Just now, WFE12 said:

Same thing every year

Call me crazy but I feel just fine about our QB situation. Two really good options, and both have special abilities. One of them will end up being great, I'm sure of it. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Somewhat expected; I'll attribute it to rust, this time. They just need to take a little time and tenderness🎶 with one another, because they're not getting any from ole Grimey. 

I do wonder though... Were the two reflection picks strictly because of the receivers having bricks for hands or was it bad passes?

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I do wonder though... Were the two reflection picks strictly because of the receivers having bricks for hands or was it bad passes?

One deflection, one great play by a safety, I believe. No idea on the deflection. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

TIFWIF, Was told right decisions and good throws.

• ellitor changed the title to Fall Camp: Day 7 - First Scrimmage (8/8)
1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Depends on which faction you ask:

Kodi Hater - "The receivers dropped the ball because they weren't coached right"

Gus Haters - "The receiver missed the ball because the route was so simple he was bumped out of place by the defender."

Grimes Haters - "The receiver didn't have time to get open because the OL couldn't sustain their block"

Archived