Week 1 - Auburn vs Oregon - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Was that Ronnie Brown getting on elevator? Damn he could suit up great shape.

It was, he looked ready to go.

48 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

That is a nice looking rig! Wish the wife would approve decaling my white Silverado the same way. 

3 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

Game Day is still an unwatchable mess. I made it 10 minutes before turning it off. I still hate Lee Corso for what he did to us in 2004. Howard is a moron. Still a mess

Haha agreed! At least Herby brought up our defense and Hebert’s stats when he’s put under pressure. Howard completely dismissed it 

3 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

Game Day is still an unwatchable mess. I made it 10 minutes before turning it off. I still hate Lee Corso for what he did to us in 2004. Howard is a moron. Still a mess

I like to read the signs. It is fun to see how the millenials think! Today's signs have not been that good.

10 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

Well he slammed the Auburn helmet to the ground earlier if that helps.

3 hours ago, mom2kid said:

Where are AU fans on game day?  Surprised at low turnout unless hurricane has kept fans from getting there.

Gameday was in Fort Worth...the game is in Arlington.  It's a good 30 to 45 minutes between given traffic, and parking is no picnic.  I imagine most people said screw it especially after the long travel.

52 minutes ago, around4ever said:

A bunch of people with no teeth?

What the...! Come on man 

4 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I think more than anything,  the team was just tired of “travel”.    Think about it,  when you are delayed for 6 hours,  how do you feel when you get to your hotel?

I am truly hoping that the Team did not have a 6 hour Delay!

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOATs!!!!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Juwan Johnson is out. Oregon only has two receivers that caught a pass last season now 

I am scared of this just because we have fared vs backup QBs in the past...... lol

9 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Juwan Johnson is out. Oregon only has two receivers that caught a pass last season now 

This kind of Info would usually make you less worried but you know...

Archived