Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since 2016 we have lead the damn country in not allowing red zone touchdowns. Pathetic we haven’t done more with that as our defense. 

Just now, Zeek said:

I just want Auburn football to be enjoyable again. This is boring and agitating. 

That's what I am talking about brother!!!! More than anything football is supposed to be a source of entertainment and maaaaaaaan we are so boring!!!! Gus wants to run a 1980's pat dye offense in the age of the passing boom!!!! Unbelievable. We are just so dull.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Quit the penalties guys . Good grief 

PLEASE!!!!!

I don’t know if I preferred having an electric offense with a wet bag of a defense or if having a stellar defense and a s*** awful offense is better. I just want both for once.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus is a comfort blanket for people. They know he will never be Doug barfield so that's good enough for them!!! Lol

sad but true...I bet mikey has one of those screen printed blankies with Gus’s face on it that he curls up with...a literal safety blanket...

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m pretty sure we have the best 3rd down defense in the SEC statistically. I know it doesn’t seem that way, but that’s apparently true. 

You’d be wrong. We give up almost 50% on third down so try again

it happens every year...

our senior db’s need to hurry up and graduate.  danny reminds me of a struggling comedian... just stop bro! 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’s not uncatchable Bc you were holding lol, it’s uncatchable Bc of the poor throw 

It doesn’t have to be catchable if it’s holding. You can hold on running plays or passing plays . Penalty is the same and yes JD held. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's what I am talking about brother!!!! More than anything football is supposed to be a source of entertainment and maaaaaaaan we are so boring!!!! Gus wants to run a 1980's pat dye offense in the age of the passing boom!!!! Unbelievable. We are just so dull.

He could legitimately improve his passing attack by stealing plays from Madden 20

Just now, Zeek said:

I don’t know if I preferred having an electric offense with a wet bag of a defense or if having a stellar defense and a s*** awful offense is better. I just want both for once.

Unfortunately we might have both next year 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Did you see the halftime interview? 

He wanted so bad to say we have to run the football better, but caught himself. I'm so sick of hearing his crap.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Did you see the halftime interview? 

He wanted so bad to say we have to run the football better, but caught himself. I'm so sick of hearing his crap.

He is not even Mark Richt level. I would take him as head coach in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's what gets me, I don't think I enjoyed an Offense more than the 2013 Offense. We lined up and said hey were gonna run the ball every play and we did for whole 10-12 play drives and not one team could stop it. I loved it

Archived