Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these days our QB will lose his life on a free play.Β 

Β 

Pretty sure another school's QB got obliterated yesterday using this same idiotic concept of the OL not even trying to protect the QB on a free play.Β 

9 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

You’d be wrong. We give up almost 50% on third down so try again

Someone’s in a pissy mood. I’m solely going off of the conversation the announcers were having earlier in the game. Also you’reΒ wrong. I don’t see an SEC team ahead of us on this list. Do you?

Β 

F4BA6F12-D3DC-4F08-8257-E4EC142182F7.png

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We’re 17th nationally allowing 3rd down conversions 30.7% of the time

Hmm sec network and auburn pregame said 40+ percent. And we’ve allowed teams to mark down repeatedly giving up third downs just like this second half

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Someone’s in a pissy mood. I’m solely going off of the conversation the announcers were having earlier in the game. Also your wrong. I don’t see an SEC team ahead of us on this list. Do you?

Β 

Yep, that’s what I just looked up as wellΒ 

3 minutes ago, SuperAUsome said:

Ok Arky scored, now Gus is going to get serious.....right.....guys.....guys?

Unfortunately, I think Gus is serious. The O is non existent for the second game in a row and this is against a terrible team. LSU will be very ugly I’m afraid.Β 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Someone’s in a pissy mood. I’m solely going off of the conversation the announcers were having earlier in the game. Also your wrong. I don’t see an SEC team ahead of us on this list. Do you?

Β 

The sec network and auburn pregame had them giving up over 40% so I went off of that. Either way at times every game they’ve given up multiple third down conversions including 3 and 10 or more.Β 

3 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

That's what gets me, I don't think I enjoyed an Offense more than the 2013 Offense. We lined up and said hey were gonna run the ball every play and we did for whole 10-12 play drives and not one team could stop it. I loved it

This is what we have come to know about Gus; He is very creative when he knows he has superior talent. Β When he has less talent (or suspects he has less talent) he goes into his shell.

Archived