Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Joey had the opportunity to make up for the missed TD.

11 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Yup, such a nailbiter.

Was an ugly 17-0 after a horrendous 2nd Q when I quoted you. Would you say this game is giving you confidence moving forward?

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

Beautiful pass from Joey and a GREAT catch from JJ. Need to see more of JJ in the passing game in the future!!! 

I’m thinking the same. JJ could be a weapon....I think..

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That signing of Jay Jay has proven to be pretty big 

Should be getting more opportunities IMO

Just now, Tiger said:

Was an ugly 17-0 after a horrendous 2nd Q when I quoted you. Would you say this game is giving you confidence moving forward?

You can’t argue with these folks man. Our offense has been having fits and starts for 5 years under the “guru” and they still love him. 

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

You can’t argue with these folks man. Our offense has been having fits and starts for 5 years under the “guru” and they still love him. 

Jekyll and Hyde. Stellar or awful.

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Ronnie Brown was giving KJ some kind of pointers on the sideline. Wonder what he was telling him

Scandal alert!!! AU hires former players to coach, but calls them “sideline reporters”.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Joey needs to continue to improve. You’re not starting over Emory Jones missing the easy ones. Good touch pass though 

I hope he doesn’t go to Florida.  I hate Mullen too much

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Funny how the run game opens up now even more.

And then the pass is well available. 

You know, I don't really know who the best QB is. I don't think any of us do, but there is no way Joey shouldn't have been given the chance to at least see what he could have done in the 2nd half at Florida

Good news is we ain’t losing this one. Bad news is LSU is going to hose us. For what it’s worth I think LSU would hose a lot of the greats. I will say that if Bo comes out like he did against UF then Gus needs to put Joey in. Bo does really good things and then does really bad things like dancing and hesitating on throws and staring down receivers. 

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Scandal alert!!! AU hires former players to coach, but calls them “sideline reporters”.

Genius!

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Joey needs to continue to improve. You’re not starting over Emory Jones missing the easy ones. Good touch pass though 

I'm hoping he beats out the backups and Oklahoma after Hurts leaves.

Archived