Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We broke the record by one and then immediately miss. That is the most Auburn thing I’ve ever seen. 

I can’t get over this lol. He could have really padded the lead and now we’re one ahead of the previous record. Honestly I absolutely love this lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geeze, I flipped over to the USC-FL game and Gators just scored on a Typical illegal pick play right in front of the ref. SEC refs suck. They cheat for the higher ranked teams ALL the time. It is bogus. Then late in games they call bogus stuff so the stat sheet reads more fair. How can we continuously have the worst refs in all of college football?!?

53 minutes ago, hutchids said:

I think it's frustration at how the offense has played against good teams and against a terrible team today. No passing game this year except against terrible MSU. Tulane stymied the offense in week 2. 5-1 overall but 1-1 against the good teams we've played.

Also, Shutting out Arky for a half is nice, but not a big deal. We won't be the last to do it. This Arky team, just like last year, wouldn't make a bowl game even if they were in the PAC or MWC. They are on a long term rebuilding path. Brett left them with no talent on either side of the ball.

2-1 vs the good teams. Texas A&M dropping games to Bama, Clemson, and AU doesn't make them scrubs.

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

When was the last time we’ve seen a nice back shoulder throw like that? It’s been a long time

I am hoping it was on purpose!

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Nice pass by Nix but he had eyes on Williams the entire play.... ...good play but SW to turn and make the catch...

It was a back shoulder throw in a one on one situation staring it down makes no difference. Try knowing what you speak before attempting it 

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

So it's your fault, okay. Glad you manned up and owned it.

My buddies wanted to kick my ass once when I called a muffed punt. I called it in the air. It was Trey Smith and I think against LSU? I just have a feeling like the Holy Spirit that tells me things sometimes. But it’s always bad and never early enough for me to place a bet..

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Geeze, I flipped over to the USC-FL game and Gators just scored on a Typical illegal pick play right in front of the ref. SEC refs suck. They cheat for the higher ranked teams ALL the time. It is bogus. Then late in games they call bogus stuff so the stat sheet reads more fair. How can we continuously have the worst refs in all of college football?!?

They're terrible

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

I am hoping it was on purpose!

It was. Don’t let his inconsistency fool you. That was designed. Now if we can more consistency from him then we’ve got something 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I can’t get over this lol. He could have really padded the lead and now we’re one ahead of the previous record. Honestly I absolutely love this lol.

That way he still has time to break his own record 😁

4 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Even the ref in the studio said it was obvious offensive PI.

Archived