AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mustache eagle said:

Was gonna have to be a long run cuz gus was trying to kill that clock

why wouldn't he? Not really needing to risk injury

10 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

You can’t argue with these folks man. Our offense has been having fits and starts for 5 years under the “guru” and they still love him. 

He's a great man. I'm in the middle. But kids are super resilient, if things unfold that way. That's my world. This shouldn't be an argument either. 

Erratic day with STELLAR moments. Very proud of our team, the "better" 2nd chances, the plugging despite errors, the variety of personnel utilized, and in a tiny way, the thawing of the frozen philosophy to have allowed the variety. Tough test next week...MAYBE impossible...but more players will have had the opportunity to be ready-ER!

War Eagle, friends. Waffle House, prepare for the onslaught. 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

why wouldn't he? Not really needing to risk injury

Tbh, Gus may not play him against LSU for not falling down. Jk, or at least I hope that it doesn’t come true lol

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Whio y'all watching tonight? Ole Miss or Tennercee?

OM will probably be a better game, watching Alabama just makes me sick to my stomach 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Who y'all watching tonight? Ole Miss or Tennercee?

Kinda like asking Car accident or Train accident?

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

LSU has not seen a defense like ours. We haven’t seen an offense like theirs. Should be fun. 

Also #FeedDJ

There is nothing FUN about the last 20 years in that God forsaken stadium lol

39 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

I'm lived in the south. Never had koolaid that was bitter.  6-1  is pretty sweet to me!

LSU, GA, AND uat will change it

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! that second half passing offense!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arky is terrible but I really needed to have some fun watching this team!!!! lol

I think we can hang with LSU and possibly pull out the biggest upset of the year. I do not wish bad on a player, but it would be nice if Burrow has some kind of injury that would keep him out of our game but one where he can recover and beat the turds.

Archived