Jarrett Stidham

Tiger Sue

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

LMAO. The OP just says he got in for a few sacks not that he did anything great. I think that is a good thing for him just to get on the field in front of a big crowd his first year.

Not smart

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get your raincoats boys....tinkling contest.  lol

Nah this isn't a Gus haters/lovers posts. There's nothing to argue, it's either you pretend that coming in the game and rushing for negative yards is exciting or not lol

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

man i was watching the game and trying to finish a good book and fell asleep and missed it i knew i knew better than to miss my nap...........

You sure you didn't take one too many hits off the bong?

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Nah this isn't a Gus haters/lovers posts. There's nothing to argue, it's either you pretend that coming in the game and rushing for negative yards is exciting or not lol

Took 5 snaps.  3 handoffs to Harris.  Took knee twice in victory formation.  Never got sacked or attempted a rush.

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Can't imagine that anyone stayed all the way to the end of that "Bomb" of a game.   That game was a sure cure for insomnia....and I read that JS played the last minute, threw no passes, and took a knee twice to run out the clock.   Wonder why Coach B did not let him throw a few passes to get ready in case he is needed on short notice if Brady gets dinged. :dunno:

“That’s bad coaching!! you’ve got to get your backups quality reps just in case!!” 

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Can't imagine that anyone stayed all the way to the end of that "Bomb" of a game.   That game was a sure cure for insomnia....and I read that JS played the last minute, threw no passes, and took a knee twice to run out the clock.   Wonder why Coach B did not let him throw a few passes to get ready in case he is needed on short notice if Brady gets dinged. :dunno:

Cuz they were running out the clock under 3 minutes in the game, you seriously are gonna pretend to be that stupid to make a Gus point.  good Lord

33 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Took 5 snaps.  3 handoffs to Harris.  Took knee twice in victory formation.  Never got sacked or attempted a rush.

Ok the kneel must have accounted for the negative yards. All I'm saying is when I see a thread started I expected a good game or at least a good play I didn't expect to see no pass attempts and -1 yards. That's all

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

No turnovers......proud for JS, great game.

My apologies for the snarky comment about JS's performance last night.  It was unnecessary. 

I'm happy to see him drawing a nice NFL paycheck. 

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

My apologies for the snarky comment about JS's performance last night.  It was unnecessary. 

I think our fans are just excited to see one of our own on the big stage on national TV. It is meaningful whether he threw for a TD or took a knee. 

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Playing in the NFL for a few years as a backup QB. Hang in 3 to 5 years and come out with pension after a good salary. Still young and name recognition. Sounds like a pretty good gig for young guy. 

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Playing in the NFL for a few years as a backup QB. Hang in 3 to 5 years and come out with pension after a good salary. Still young and name recognition. Sounds like a pretty good gig for young guy. 

Heck playing for one year! Making the practice squad. All of that is an accomplishment in itself.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Heck playing for one year! Making the practice squad. All of that is an accomplishment in itself.

Pretty sure our own Stan White played as back up QB to pull an NFL pension. Never recall seeing Stan take a snap.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Jarrett stidham also successfully completed a sip of Gatorade today. Great job!

That's funny right there.....I don't care who you are!!! :cheers:

16 hours ago, oracle79 said:

I was glad to see they covered the -10.:lol:

That was the layup of the century.  I jumped all over it when the line came out.

15 hours ago, DAG said:

I think our fans are just excited to see one of our own on the big stage on national TV. It is meaningful whether he threw for a TD or took a knee. 

Thank you. Looks like some of our "fans" have difficulty understanding that simple point.

Archived