Jarrett Stidham

Tiger Sue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AUDevil said:

The more threads the better IMO...we have some OCD mods here that want to combine everything.

I don't undestand how they have the time unless it IS their day job...but sometimes it's warranted.  

11 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Glad to see Stidham get a few snaps at the end as the Patriots stomped the Jets

man i was watching the game and trying to finish a good book and fell asleep and missed it i knew i knew better than to miss my nap...........

Can't imagine that anyone stayed all the way to the end of that "Bomb" of a game.   That game was a sure cure for insomnia....and I read that JS played the last minute, threw no passes, and took a knee twice to run out the clock.   Wonder why Coach B did not let him throw a few passes to get ready in case he is needed on short notice if Brady gets dinged. :dunno:

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I mean he came in and got sacked, I expected to see he threw a td or something but hey that's just me

now i do not feel so bad falling asleep...........lol

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Nobody makes you read it do they? Looks like others find it OK. 

Oh hey! Look I gave you a couple of friends! You're welcome

22 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Can't imagine that anyone stayed all the way to the end of that "Bomb" of a game.   That game was a sure cure for insomnia....and I read that JS played the last minute, threw no passes, and took a knee twice to run out the clock.   Wonder why Coach B did not let him throw a few passes to get ready in case he is needed on short notice if Brady gets dinged. :dunno:

Right so I imagine you were probably surprised to see a thread about him following THAT game. Idk how people are mad about that. Some of these guys are hilarious

4 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You could start another one on Auburn's all-time winning percentage; that one was popular...😳

I don't get this one

At least he didn’t throw a pick-six like I think he did against the Jets in their first game.

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean he came in and got sacked, I expected to see he threw a td or something but hey that's just me

Was he smiling after the sack?

55 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe because he threw 90 passes in the preseason?

Poor effort. 

LMAO. The OP just says he got in for a few sacks not that he did anything great. I think that is a good thing for him just to get on the field in front of a big crowd his first year.

Archived