Gus apologists

ChltteTiger

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

buy my tickets and i will be there every single game.  you started this thread hoping to continue making fun of the pumps for anyone daring  answer and now you are bitching about it? lol come on over and smoke one and chill...........

You're about the most judgmental poster on here. Baptist or Methodist?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

buy my tickets and i will be there every single game.  you started this thread hoping to continue making fun of the pumps for anyone to answer and now you are bitching about it? lol come on over and smoke one and chill...........

Not bitchin I ain't no woman. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

You're abkut the most judgmental poster on here. Baptist or Methodist?

Scientologist.

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Paranoid much, fitty?  Not one time in this tbread has anyone been 'attacked' or 'disrespected.' That is, until you posted with your indignant accusations. 

Get a life.

go read the title and the first post in the thread. i am pretty sure the pumps were not invited for coffee an cake......lol  but try again.

5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

We still have to score to beat UGA. Please see 2016. 

I think I blocked that game out in my memory 

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

Not bitchin I ain't no woman. 

you just did doode   lol

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

go read the title and the first post in the thread. i am pretty sure the pumps were not invited for coffee an cake......lol  but try again.

The guy just wants you to back up your position. 

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You're about the most judgmental poster on here. Baptist or Methodist?

not me buster i do not hate a single one of you. me and jesus both love you...........grins

you just did doode   lol

I think you enjoy being "attacked" or whatever it is you imagine goes on here.

So how long exactly have you been a victim? 

Just now, aubiefifty said:

not me buster i do not hate a single one of you. me and jesus both love you...........grins

Yeah, but only one occupies the judgement seat, and He ain't posting in a football forum. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

The guy just wants you to back up your position. 

i did. go back and look. now i am laughing cus ya'll have hammered pumps just about all game long and after and now someone calls you out that is not afraid to stand up  to the bull and pettiness shown here today.

Since about 6PM this evening ...

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i did. go back and look. now i am laughing cus ya'll have hammered pumps just about all game long and after and now someone calls you out that is not afraid to stand up  to the bull and pettiness shown here today.

your posts are the definition of bull and pettiness.

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I don't think we have a single Bo hater here. They may hate the way he's playing right now but we like him and are proud to have him. Auburn QBs just don't seem to stand a chance anymore. Sad but true. 

I agree.......his passes were horrible.......I have heard it said you hurt a QB's confidence.......I just don't see how it helps to leave him in.......I certainly realize Bo is a true freshman and is expected to lead a nationally ranked team with a difficult schedule......has alot on his plate.

If I am being honest I fully expected Bo to be redshirted this seaon..........while I don't think race had anything to do with Bo getting the start........I would be lying to say that I didn't often wonder if the decision didn't come down to whats best for CGM and buying himself a couple of years.

I never posted during the game.

no i just got tired of some of you folks banging on pumpers and sadly no one else was up for it. so here i am. i feel like i was invited..................imagine that.lol

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Yeah, but only one occupies the judgement seat, and He ain't posting in a football forum. 

I'm not in this battle but just wanted to say that, as a Christian, I really enjoyed this post!

your posts are the definition of bull and pettiness.

you boys go back and read some of the things you guys said  in the game thread. i am super nice compared to the things many of you said. but hey keep it coming           

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

I'm not in this battle but just wanted to say that, as a Christian, I really enjoyed this post!

you guys are killin me tonight ! Please don’t tell bammers that God doesn’t care about football . It would ruin their entire worldview 

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Despite his harsh reaction to me earlier...I think fitty has good intentions. Lets give the guy a break. 

Fitty is often his own worst antagonist. Good guy I'm sure..

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Steele couldn't do any worse as a head coach. Not saying I want him, he just couldn't do worse. 

And we’d get to keep our defensive staff. That’s the only thing I’m going to miss about firing Gus. We have a really good defensive staff that I’d want to keep but not likely 

Archived