Gus apologists

ChltteTiger

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Again. Thanks Gus! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Dammit I haven’t had this much fun after a loss ever! Im starting to disagree with myself about Gus! Maybe I do like 8-4. Maybe I do enjoy losing to our rivals! Ima sadomasochist! 

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I agree.......his passes were horrible.......I have heard it said you hurt a QB's confidence.......I just don't see how it helps to leave him in.......I certainly realize Bo is a true freshman and is expected to lead a nationally ranked team with a difficult schedule......has alot on his plate.

If I am being honest I fully expected Bo to be redshirted this seaon..........while I don't think race had anything to do with Bo getting the start........I would be lying to say that I didn't often wonder if the decision didn't come down to whats best for CGM and buying himself a couple of years.

I don't think it is racial at all. Bo's leadership off the field and on the practice field is just not transferring to the game. Gus is stubborn but I don't think race is involved. I certainly hope not. 

40 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

This is second year in a row Auburn should've beat LSU........defense was lights out despite being held most of the game.

This is the 3rd year in a row Auburn should’ve beat LSU. :banghead:

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Dammit I haven’t had this much fun after a loss ever! Im starting to disagree with myself about Gus! Maybe I do like 8-4. Maybe I do enjoy losing to our rivals! Ima sadomasochist! 

:poke:

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Man am I glad to see Keesler arrive! This dude is classy and knows how to post without pissing folks off! I should take notes...

Just got back from reading Gus post game remarks. I've changed my mind. Gus is great. He said it was his fault and he's going to get it corrected. Problem solved..all is well.

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

I fully agree we need to support the 8-5 coach come hell or high water. To the bitter end!

let me ask a simple question and give me an honest answer or some return question. forget coaches for just a minute. do you love the team? if so do you think that spewing nasty negatives instead of constructive criticism helps the team? many of them read the boards. you know this right? also lately the negative comments have gotten so bd it helped run ptb, coach ray, mama worm and others that often brought little tidbits to us and made the board a better one. now. where are they? the pumpers did not run them off. am i getting through to anyone out there?

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I don't think it is racial at all. Bo's leadership off the field and on the practice field is just not transferring to the game. Gus is stubborn but I don't think race is involved. I certainly hope not. 

I agree.....and Gus is stubborn as Festus' mule.

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Just got back from reading Gus post game remarks. I've changed my mind. Gus is great. He said it was his fault and he's going to get it corrected. Problem solved..all is well.

no doubt 

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

Yes and you are the 10th person to point out my mistake😂

5 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

now thats a long fn link!! 

I just copy and paste man. For a second time, what bourbon are you drinking????????? (I know that’s a lot of question marks). 

Just now, kevon67 said:

I agree.....and Gus is stubborn as Festus' mule.

Is it stubbornness, foolishness, or stupidity? Whatever it is, it's pretty $#!++ý.

Just now, kevon67 said:

Yes and you are the 10th person to point out my mistake😂

If only time wouldn’t have run out in ‘16. 

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

:timeout: I too feel better. 

blue dreams on this end............

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

let me ask a simple question and give me an honest answer or some return question. forget coaches for just a minute. do you love the team? if so do you think that spewing nasty negatives instead of constructive criticism helps the team? many of them read the boards. you know this right? also lately the negative comments have gotten so bd it helped run ptb, coach ray, mama worm and others that often brought little tidbits to us and made the board a better one. now. where are they? the pumpers did not run them off. am i getting through to anyone out there?

I'll give you an even simpler answer. Gus not s***ting the bed in these type of games would make this board a much more pleasant place....that's the common denominator only some don't want to come to terms with it. 

9 minutes ago, keesler said:

Yep and lost to a coach that unloaded shrimp boats for 3 bucks an hour back in the day😂

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Yep and lost to a coach that unloaded shrimp boats for 3 bucks an hour back in the day😂

Our coach is a break dancer. Haven’t you heard/seen?

3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Is it stubbornness, foolishness, or stupidity? Whatever it is, it's pretty $#!++ý.

It's simply called Gussness. 

Archived