Gus apologists

ChltteTiger

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

you guys are killin me tonight ! Please don’t tell bammers that God doesn’t care about football . It would ruin their entire worldview 

TROOF!!!!!!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

you guys are killin me tonight ! Please don’t tell bammers that God doesn’t care about football . It would ruin their entire worldview 

They could care less, as long as they're winning championships.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

And we’d get to keep our defensive staff. That’s the only thing I’m going to miss about firing Gus. We have a really good defensive staff that I’d want to keep but not likely 

I have to imagine he’d also bring in coaches and give them absolute autonomy. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Fitty is often his own worst antagonist. Good guy I'm sure..

i am an awesome guy. just ask me

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you boys go back and read some of the things you guys said  in the game thread. i am super nice compared to the things many of you said. but hey keep it coming           

I did not post in the game thread but thanks for playing!

Dayve won sebenteen nashonal chamunchips

🤣 yez thay half

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

It’s gotten to the point where they barely care about Auburn. 

Can’t really blame them. They go to the playoffs. We go to Music City baby. 

So here is my thing and I won’t post my thoughts till Monday once my emotions have calmed down.  When we were on our won streak many on here cried foul when the sunshine pumpers were going after the pessimists.  And sometimes they were right. After that I publicly tried to change that narrative so no one felt ostracized.  Now that we have lost it has flipped and those same people do not see how hypocritical they are being.  Just something I wanted to point out since I took what you guys said to heart back then and would hope for the same respect now just because we support Malzahn.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Too busy count those rings.

On an unrelated matter did anyone notice Notre Dame is the most consistent Top Ten imposter in the country?

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

I did not post in the game thread but thanks for playing!

ok. but go read through it and you will see what i am saying.

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

On an unrelated matter did anyone notice Notre Dame is the most consistent Top Ten imposter in the country?

CGM would probably lose that one too.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

So here is my thing and I won’t post my thoughts till Monday once my emotions have calmed down.  When we were on our won streak many on here cried foul when the sunshine pumpers were going after the pessimists.  And sometimes they were right. After that I publicly tried to change that narrative so no one felt ostracized.  Now that we have lost it has flipped and those same people do not see how hypocritical they are being.  Just something I wanted to point out since I took what you guys said to heart back then and would hope for the same respect now just because we support Malzahn.

I fully agree we need to support the 8-5 coach come hell or high water. To the bitter end!

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Look man, truthfully I didn’t read this post but let me just say that I love ya and  your loyalty and Gus sucks ass. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Lol, they barely care about anyone with the exception of Clemson. Hell, hardly care about their own team come 3rd quarter. Ask Nick!

Look man, truthfully I didn’t read this post but let me just say that I love ya and  your loyalty and Gus sucks ass. 

That his does, that he does.

I call BS! WE are the most consistent top 10 imposter!!! 

Again. Thanks Gus! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Archived