How Did You Choose Your Screenname?

ToraGirl

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Although I was never a fan of Johnny Knoxville or his show, I thought Johnny Auburn would be a decent screen name. It was apparently already taken when I tried to sign up for it, as were many others.  I finally pared it down to johnnyAU and it worked, so I stuck with it.  Kinda boring I guess.

Not at all! It's short, uncomplicated, personal, and easy to remember!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I use the same screen name for nearly every type of forum I frequent. (makes it easy to remember..I do use different passwords though so do not get any ideas lol). The name Tigerpro2A is pretty self evident. Tiger..because...Auburn..Tiger..yea you get it. Pro 2 A is from being an avid Firearms enthusiast and Constitution absolutist.  I have had people ask me if it had anything to do in reference to Tua at that other school I guess because of the 2a..,,made me laugh...I said I would have added "hater" or "overrated" to the end if that was the case, even though I think that young man is exemplary human being and great football player.

16 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Honestly, I use the same screen name for nearly every type of forum I frequent. (makes it easy to remember..I do use different passwords though so do not get any ideas lol). The name Tigerpro2A is pretty self evident. Tiger..because...Auburn..Tiger..yea you get it. Pro 2 A is from being an avid Firearms enthusiast and Constitution absolutist.  I have had people ask me if it had anything to do in reference to Tua at that other school I guess because of the 2a..,,made me laugh...I said I would have added "hater" or "overrated" to the end if that was the case, even though I think that young man is exemplary human being and great football player.

I so thought you were coaching at the 2a level...is there one? 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁

Thank you for sharing!

4 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I so thought you were coaching at the 2a level...is there one? 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁

Thank you for sharing!

So I lost all my credibility as a coach with you now!!!!!!

On 11/18/2019 at 12:05 AM, Tigerpro2a said:

Big lover of the 2A!  War Eagle!

Shad = nickname derived from my middle name.

Sensei= trying to be like Kakashi Sensei from Naruto.

Coincidental actually that Shad is a fish, that I love the water and i'm a Pisces. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

Lifted from our AUsome fight song!

Did you put the Never To Yield Foundation together?  Is it still going? I remember some heavy work involved with shedding light on inappropriate practices in some (cough cough) rival programs... 

3 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Did you put the Never To Yield Foundation together?  Is it still going? I remember some heavy work involved with shedding light on inappropriate practices in some (cough cough) rival programs... 

@ToraGirl Oh no, that's not me! Wonderful foundation though!

• 2 weeks later...

Graduated from AU once and Texas twice. First I was a Tiger, then I was a 'Horn. Had the screen name since way back in Recruiting Eagle days, through the ITAT glory years and now here. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

And I loooooove Cajun country. And yes, boudin is for real...fo realz! @McLoofus shares my affinity for it. Especially smoked boudin from The Best Stop in Scott, LA.

Yep! The best there is anywhere.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:26 AM, jared52 said:

Center.

I could tell by the number lol. 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, ellitor said:

Mine came from one of my fraternity brothers. It combines my last name & the villain Skeletor from the He-Man Universe.

From now on I will be saying Elli-tore in my head when I see your name instead of elli-ter. Thanks.  That's way cooler and a great wrestling name.  594df46a3caf9655e860d2eba827698c.jpg

I was just trying to find a name not used. Capitalized the AUB and all I want is wins in every Auburn related competition.  I love Aubie and thought the AUB was appropriate enough for it so I have made Aubie my profile from the beginning and never changed it.  

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Dan, hence the screen name Dan-0, prounounced Dan-oh, like the guy on Hawaai Five-0. Also my nickname, off and on, for much of my life. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

My name is Dan, hence the screen name Dan-0, prounounced Dan-oh, like the guy on Hawaai Five-0. Also my nickname, off and on, for much of my life. 🙂

Dan-O aka Jack Lord

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Dan-O aka Jack Lord

Dan-0 as in ¨book ´em, Dan-0!¨ 😉

Actually, Lord´s character was named McGarrett, Dan-0 was played by James McArthur. And that´s your TV trivia for the day. 😉

4 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

Dan-0 as in ¨book ´em, Dan-0!¨ 😉

Actually, Lord´s character was named McGarrett, Dan-0 was played by James McArthur. And that´s your TV trivia for the day. 😉

You are correct...................... damn I'm ashamed of myself

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, AUDevil said:

Ive had this thing since like ‘99...probably came from that silly billboard outside of Montgomery or Birmingham.

"If you don't go to church the Devil will get you!" 

Not too far up I65N on the left you'll find an enormous confederate flag up on a hill waving in a spotlight officially representing the Sons of the Confederate Soldiers memorial site.  Crazy people abound in this State.

Simple, my email username when I was at Auburn.  So now you all should almost be able to come up with my real name.

Archived