LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

He's injured, had surgery, and came back way to early. pretty self explanatory

If the doc says he can play, he can play. He’s possibly about to lead uat back to win the game and he will win the Heisman if he does. Either way he will be the #1 QB in the draft and likely start day one for whoever drafts him. 

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Yup

Don't need to. I'm aware. Still not sold on the guy as a championship caliber coach at a place like Auburn.

I learned a lot when I did this afternoon. I never say never on the need to learn more. 

"At a place like Auburn"...our reputation is taking some hits by our present situation and its tentacles, to be honest. 

I'm not sold on the present at a place like Auburn, either. But back to the game. 

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Wow... So this must be what having a competent and clutch offense feels like.

Now having to hope and pray. Feeling ACTUALLY disappointed if you DON'T score.

not arguing with you but when the WR is wide open, i could make that throw. Not sure what LSU is trying to do other than lose the game

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Tua should’ve called his number. Could’ve crawled into the EZ. 

Can’t with that ankle but I noted the same thing. Didn’t matter in the end though. 

3 and out, tua, limping and dragging his lame leg, leads the tahd to the winning score in the last seconds of the game. 

change my mind. 

Great QB battle....both guys have the experience and are cool under the pressure.....they seem to be in a league by themselves.....

Chew. Up. The. CLOCK.

Just now, AURaptor said:

3 and out, tua, limping and dragging his lame leg, leads the tahd to the winning score in the last seconds of the game. 

change my mind. 

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. It’s the bammer way. 

Just now, jared52 said:

If the doc says he can play, he can play. He’s possibly about to lead uat back to win the game and he will win the Heisman if he does. Either way he will be the #1 QB in the draft and likely start day one for whoever drafts him. 

dude he is limping hard core and came back months before the timeline. He's hurt, probably shot up,  and could seriously hurt himself or end his career for people that couldnt care less about him.

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

change my mind. 

Unfortunately that’s exactly how it looks right now 

Archived