LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

1 minute ago, CR said:

22 IS A MAN

Yup! Like someone mentioned his low center of gravity lets him bulldoze his way through tackles. 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never sat as glued to a Bama game that didn't involve Auburn. I wouldn't have dreamed of paying what both sets of fans did or rearranging my schedule as was required due to the Presidential visit...but wow... the specs got their money's worth today. And someone needs to send President Trump & Melania an engraved invite to every big rivalry game against Bama in the future...🤣🤣🤣

Has Bama used up all their CBS TV time yet? Would love for Iron Bowl not be CBS. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Oregeron gonna make me cry man

Yes, indeed!! ❤🦋

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

I have never sat as glued to a Bama game that didn't involve Auburn. I wouldn't have dreamed of paying what both sets of fans did or rearranging my schedule as was required due to the Presidential visit...but wow... the specs got their money's worth today. And someone needs to send President Trump & Melania an engraved invite to every big rivalry game against Bama in the future...🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been running my mouth all year that LSU was going to get em. I put my money where my mouth was and I’m pretty happy 😃 

I'm so disappointed with how this game ended. This was an absolute perfect scenario for Bama, IMO. And you know ESPN and CBS will push for Bama's campaign to get into the CFP. It's so nauseating.

However, the silver lining is if we win out (big IF) I actually think we have a legitimate chance to get in the CFP without having to be in SEC champ game.

I'm going to bet there are coaches from outside the SEC that will voice the same dream Joe Burrow is now voicing about "coming down here and playing in the SEC..."

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Alright Gus your up next.

dont blow it

Beat Georgia 

Try to forget everything you saw offensively tonight to prepare for next week.

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

True.  That throw to the boundary before the TD was something else. 

Burrow is like a 6th year college student...a lot more cool calmer and mature than Nix is....a lot of Auburn offensive woes are due to inexperience at the most important position on the field. 

Archived