THE DEMO-GOGUES

Tigermike

THE DEMO-GOGUES

Shades of hypocrisy:

"I don't want them. I think they're bad people. ...[Janice Rogers Brown] is a woman who wants to take us back to the Civil War days." --The "Honorable" Senator Harry Reid **Accusing a black woman of such is staggeringly idiotic, even from Reid. But what should we expect from the party of KKK Byrd?

From the Blow Hard Files:

"Now, if you want to appoint somebody there that's going to have a negative image, to me that's John Bolton. Then you combine that with the personal characteristics: certainly the abruptness, certainly the bombastic nature, certainly some misuse of authority in terms of how he treats people below him. And I think it puts together a package of somebody who is the wrong person at the wrong time." -- Dianne Feinstein on John Bolton, though her description aptly fits Ted Kennedy

From the Purveyors of Classism:

"Washington seems more and more out of touch with the difficulties the average family is facing. Go out of here, take some anger and a little bit of outrage at the fact that Washington is not dealing with the real concerns of our country." --John Kerry, of the "average" Heinz fortune

This week's "Dumbing Down" Award:

"Asking anyone whether they're going to run for president in 2008 is like asking a 12-year-old whether they plan on going to their senior prom." --David Wade, spokesman for that once and future Demo presidential contender, Laxachusetts junior Sen. John Kerry

What would we do without RINOs?:

"The United States is no longer the dominant power on earth as we have been the last 50 years. That's good news, I think." --Nebraska RINO Sen. Chuck Hagel

"Washington seems more and more out of touch with the difficulties the average family is facing. Go out of here, take some anger and a little bit of outrage at the fact that Washington is not dealing with the real concerns of our country." --John Kerry, of the "average" Heinz fortune

wan't this the guy that thought about raising the tax on gasoline? Boy that's really looking out for the average citizen.

Archived