White Supremacists Are Invading American Cities To Incite a Civil War

aubiefifty

10 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

As similar as CNN and Facebook. 

I didn't realize they investigated and collected data from forensic investigations into BLM.  Maybe if you quoted some of their reports instead of playing media clips?

For example, how many murders can be attributed to BLM (the organization)?  How many instances of violence by official members of BLM? 

Is everyone  - including all the white people - who displays the letter BLM or chant "black lives matter" official members of this organization? 

Or is "BLM" actually more similar to MAGA signs and hats?

Think about your argument.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I didn't realize they investigated and collected data from forensic investigations into BLM.  Maybe if you quoted some of their reports instead of playing media clips?

For example, how many murders can be attributed to BLM (the organization)?  How many instances of violence by official members of BLM? 

Is everyone  - including all the white people - who displays the letter BLM or chant "black lives matter" official members of this organization? 

Or is "BLM" actually more similar to MAGA signs and hats?

Think about your argument.

I'm looking at the real time results. We don't have time to look at this two to five years from now but go ahead......support these radical groups! Adios. 

5 hours ago, autigeremt said:

No....being taken seriously first starts with serious people who want to objectively have a conversation about the truth. Until then...........

Yes, forget what you see with your own eyes on TV or on live streams every night as you watch the destruction, violence, looting and burning. They have a study, about cops.

26 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I'm looking at the real time results. We don't have time to look at this two to five years from now but go ahead......support these radical groups! Adios. 

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by that.

But it smacks a little bit of "we don't have time for a ******* trial, get a rope!  ;D

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Along with mission statements, words from their leaders and actions. 

When will they start trying to help black people in areas where death rates are out of the roof due to gang violence? The statistics have been horrible for decades. Crickets. 

Yeah, self-devised "missions" by self-appointed "leaders" who are trying to co-opt what has now become a generic slogan - a meme if you will.  BLM is much larger than what you are focusing on or what you presume it to be. 

It's been very useful for those on the right who disregard or dismiss the cause of racial equality, as they can equate them - the group you refer to - with the literally millions of people who have rallied on the same BLM slogan for the sake of racial justice. 

You see it on this very forum.

And just to be clear, it's great by me for the FBI or any other LE agency to investigate, arrest, and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, anyone guilty of violence or rioting, whether they identify with BLM or not.  But it's simply wrong to equate those guilty persons with the BLM "movement" as a whole - which consists of literally millions of peaceful protestors of all races. 

That all may sound like a nit-picking detail or nuance, but it's the basis for a general racial divide in our country, which is why it's wrong and misguided, if not outright dangerous.

I wish I knew of an easy solution, but BLM is a pretty effective meme and once such a meme is established they're hard to replace or to replace.

Archived