P5 COVID Test Reporting

BigBlueWDE

Kinda BS that Auburn is on this list. Gus has been very transparent on number of tests and positive results, while I haven't heard a peep from Bama on their players being held out. Thoughts?

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29745712/nearly-half-power-5-disclose-covid-19-test-data

I  thought Gus' statement on the cases was well done. The last i heard practices were cancelled and supposed to resume on Tuesday. Has there been any reporting since Gus last statement last week? Did practice resume?

47 minutes ago, shabby said:

I  thought Gus' statement on the cases was well done. The last i heard practices were cancelled and supposed to resume on Tuesday. Has there been any reporting since Gus last statement last week? Did practice resume?

Think we had practices on Tues/Wed and a new round of COVID testing on Thursday

Should also be a practice today + scrimmage tomorrow, prior to a new round of testing on Sunday.

Yeah funny how the Turds are not on the list that declined to report or on the list that reported either.  But the University did report 800+ positive cases this week and the quarantine dorms are at 40% capacity.

Archived