Anyone watching the post game show

musicitytiger

I usually watch the Brain Drain with Jay Tate afterward. It's been cathartic to hear the callers be as pissed as I am. 

34 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I usually watch the Brain Drain with Jay Tate afterward. It's been cathartic to hear the callers be as pissed as I am. 

I’ve actually been playing it during games this year.  It’s usually a couple seconds behind but it’s fun to hear his comments between plays.

I do.  It's somewhat of a tradition I do with my father.  I will admit when we lose I kind of zone out during the episode but my body was present when it was on so that counts...

Accidentally caught it on Fox, it’s pretty miserable as It’s done on the field probably hour or so after the end of the game . Some generic cozy type questions which Gus usually answers yeah your absolutely right. Some highlights no discussion or analysis of any plays. One good part is a segment between the hashes usually an interview with a player. Last week was Big Kat. Some nice yella fella commercials and Andy trying to be optimistic.

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

His last season was 2003.

Yeah it was more of a joke.  Phil Snow would have to be close to 80-90 now.  I watched a couple that Rod did but they became harder to find.  I guess it’s only on YouTube now?

How times have changed. Sunday afternoon tradition when I was growing up was to watch The Bear Bryant Show, and then The Auburn Football Review. We used to watch to see if Bear was drunk, or not. Just couldn't get enough of Shug. He was all class win, or lose.

I watched the first one with Kentucky. Could not bring myself to watch the others. I use to watch to see the locker room celebration/interviews with the players. Not much fun here lately.

• WarTiger changed the title to Anyone watching the post game show

My favorite part of the replay show growing up (and even as an adult) was the post game fight song.

When they renovated the locker room they roped off the big AU in the middle of the room.  Spreading everyone out totally killed the energy.  I don't think I'm imagining that either, because when former players like Spikes or Craig led the song it seemed like they were the only guys feeling it.

Also, CGM is the most uninteresting interview in the history to one person asking a second person a question.  So any program with him talking is probably not going to earn my viewership.

WDE!

13 hours ago, MadtownTiger said:

My favorite part of the replay show growing up (and even as an adult) was the post game fight song.

When they renovated the locker room they roped off the big AU in the middle of the room.  Spreading everyone out totally killed the energy.  I don't think I'm imagining that either

You’re not. 100% agree it killed the energy. Haven’t seen an epic fight song since 1994.  

Archived