* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's like NCAA 14 Video game. You just know the CPU will cheese and somehow get points.

SHOT CLOCK CHEESE 

GUYS!!! GUYS!!! I cannot help it. This is how I am wired. This game just makes me scream at the clouds and go WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP was that South Carolina game?!?!??! Like COME ON!!!!!! No freaking way we should of lost that game. COME ON MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just do not understand that game for the life of me regardless of what happens in the second half of this game. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. That South Carolina team us terrrrrrrrrrible.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

GUYS!!! GUYS!!! I cannot help it. This is how I am wired. This game just makes me scream at the clouds and go WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP was that South Carolina game?!?!??! Like COME ON!!!!!! No freaking way we should of lost that game. COME ON MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just do not understand that game for the life of me regardless of what happens in the second half of this game. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. That South Carolina team us terrrrrrrrrrible.

You are falling for your own trap! but I feel ya. The ole ball and chain was like this is the most excited I have seen you all year. When Seth started dragging D.J. I was like hell yeah but don't fumble

9 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Hate giving up points there but at least Carlson saved us from giving up 7. Absolutely huge play from Carlson. 

Idk, I'm thinking more like why didn't he kick it in the end zone to begin with? Was it intentional? 

Just now, Tiger said:

Idk, I'm thinking more like why didn't he kick it in the end zone to begin with? Was it intentional? 

I don’t think he has the leg to do it every time. 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

HELL YAH IT IS!!!!! Carlson we have seen can kick it out of the EZ no problem!!! They did that with Legatron too. Like why be cute? Do not even risk it.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well this LSU team sucks too. Their secondary is horrible

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

GUYS!!! GUYS!!! I cannot help it. This is how I am wired. This game just makes me scream at the clouds and go WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP was that South Carolina game?!?!??! Like COME ON!!!!!! No freaking way we should of lost that game. COME ON MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just do not understand that game for the life of me regardless of what happens in the second half of this game. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. That South Carolina team us terrrrrrrrrribl

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Minus Stingley there is no communication 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

GWill have you seen the Key and Peele skit with Obama's anger translator? I need you as mine lol.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

They do. But they beat the s*** out of Boom's team. South Carolina is one of the worst teams in the SEC. If not the worse besides Vandy.

Archived