Happy Gameday!! Beat the Aggies!!

tbone4jc

“You fight it when it don’t look good.  You fight it when everybody counts you out.  You fight it when there’s no way that anyone thinks you can do it but you.  You keep fighting and at some point you’re going to win it.”

For Pat Dye.  War Eagle!!

War Eagle!!   I am proud to be an Auburn Tiger.   War Eagle!!

War Eagle 🦅 

Going arrowhead hunting and recording the game. We win I’ll watch-we lose I’ll delete.

This sets up to be a classic hangover game.   Early start, visiting team has something to fight for, and a beat down from the most important game of the year. 

37 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Its senior day. We can do better than that. Come on man!✌💯

Are you watching the game?

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

This sets up to be a classic hangover game.   Early start, visiting team has something to fight for, and a beat down from the most important game of the year. 

Closer than I expected, but our run D is non existent. They will finish north of 300 yards on the ground, which usually spells a Loss. We just don’t have the talent on either side of the line and our linebackers seem to be out of position, so the secondary is having to make all the tackles. I hope I’m wrong, but it’s difficult to see this game ending with a W. 

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

That's a problem

That post was when the score was 20-14 us. So where's the problem ?  At the time they did look pretty good. 

1 hour ago, tbone4jc said:

That post was when the score was 20-14 us. So where's the problem ?  At the time they did look pretty good. 

Because anyone that thought we looked good at any point during that game was missing a hell of a lot of issues.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Because anyone that thought we looked good at any point during that game was missing a hell of a lot of issues.

This reminds me of the pro-Gus argument I've heard before that "at some point during the season Gus has us ranked in the top 10". 

Well at some point during this game we had the lead!  

1 hour ago, nixtosanders94 said:

This reminds me of the pro-Gus argument I've heard before that "at some point during the season Gus has us ranked in the top 10". 

Well at some point during this game we had the lead!  

ewerw.gif

Yeah, whatever. Shoot me. I like football. Auburn is my team. I will support our team at all times. I do not like where we are but I will still support those young men who put their bodies on the line to entertain the "fans". True everybody thinks it's time for CGM to go, as do I. But this wasn't about him. This was for our football team. 

Its overkill how much  so many "fans" are stuck in a negativity mind set that you cannot appreciate our players. I see why people are leaving this forum in groves and I am soon to be one of them. I recognize about a dozen posters here since the name change, that says a lot more than I ever could. It saddens me. Even the boos from the field today was awful.  Never boo your team. Never bash the team... I'm done

11 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Yeah, whatever. Shoot me. I like football. Auburn is my team. I will support our team at all times. I do not like where we are but I will still support those young men who put their bodies on the line to entertain the "fans". True everybody thinks it's time for CGM to go, as do I. But this wasn't about him. This was for our football team. 

Its overkill how much  so many "fans" are stuck in a negativity mind set that you cannot appreciate our players. I see why people are leaving this forum in groves and I am soon to be one of them. I recognize about a dozen posters here since the name change, that says a lot more than I ever could. It saddens me. Even the boos from the field today was awful.  Never boo your team. Never bash the team... I'm done

I don't see anyone on this page bashing the team. Just didn't think they looked good today. After it got to 20-14, I think that was as close to an empirical fact as you can get in football 

30 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

ewrew.gif

qewew.gif

33 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude there is not a person in here who is blaming the players. They are the ones suffering the most because of gross negligence and incompetence from our Head Coach. We feel awful and terrible for them!!! Especially the offensive skill position players. They are not getting the most out of their abilities and it is all because of our Head Coach. And this is a theme every season. We love our players. We love our school. WE DO NOT LOVE the Head Coach. It is as simple as that.

Archived