* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

I’m an alumni  and will always support Auburn in every sport and rock my Auburn gear everywhere I go, but I’m pretty much to the point where I have no interest in watching football until the university makes a change to the head coach. It’s depressing and pathetic to watch a football program continue to move backwards while nothing is done.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think I have seen a single good play, on either side of the ball, for Auburn. The obvious flip side of that, is every single play offensively and defensively for A&M has been good. Jeez

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m an alumni  and will always support Auburn in every sport and rock my Auburn gear everywhere I go, but I’m pretty much to the point where I have no interest in watching football until the university makes a change to the head coach. It’s depressing and pathetic to watch a football program continue to move backwards while nothing is done.

We are so.... Boring. 

I’m so angry that Gus is killing my love for football on Saturdays. It’s getting harder to spend 3 1/2 hours watching a team coached by that idiot without feeling like I’m wasting my day. 

When every other team in college football runs a screen? Great success.

When Auburn runs a screen? Blown up. 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

MK AU be the team decide to get Gus fired today. If so I am “all in”

The way it has started, I may be cheering for a total slaughter here shortly.

15 minutes ago, BurtonJ20 said:

Sorry but Big Kat isn’t even an average football player. 
The rest of Steeles defense is pretty embarrassing too. 

He’s really never been much of a factor IMO. More hype than anything. Honestly, without a cool nickname most folks wouldn’t know who he is. 

I used to get so upset when we performed badly. This year I just expect it. It is time for a change. Apathy is a huge killer that will permeate all facets of this team. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m so angry that Gus is killing my love for football on Saturdays. It’s getting harder to spend 3 1/2 hours watching a team coached by that idiot without feeling like I’m wasting my day. 

You can just feel the apathy in the program. It jumps off the screen. Everyone is done with Gus. Just waiting for our money men to put us out of our misery.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

When every other team in college football runs a screen? Great success.

When Auburn runs a screen? Blown up. 😂🤣

That's the case with other things too. Like an Auburn blitz... for other teams it means getting to the QB. For AU it just means taking a couple players out of pass coverage.

Archived