* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why are their receivers wide open every play?

When you have a 10 ypc offense, they are too busy trying to stop the run. 

40 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Gus's handling of Bo is an abject failure of coaching and development. 

Not Malzahn's fault. There are other reasons to show Gus needs to go, but Nix isn't one of them. DO NOT BASH THE PLAYERS. The only other team in the SEC that he would start would be Vandy. 

26 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

We just look so unprepared. Just so bad. 

Why should this game be any different from any other game against a highly ranked team.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Why should this game be any different from any other game against a highly ranked team.

Usually we play much better at home, but I think the players have just checked out. Either that or they are still asleep. I mean I know we aren’t very good but we need to have some pride. 

3 hours ago, Topher 1310 said:

Not Malzahn's fault. There are other reasons to show Gus needs to go, but Nix isn't one of them. The kid is garbage. The only other team in the SEC that he would start would be Vandy. 

That’s why Nix is Gus’s fault . Had Gus benched his butt some last year he might be better this year.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Is it a good running gamebor a $hitty defense? LSU seems to have little problems with it

At this point does it matter? Still the same result.  Still fun to watch.  Too bad it's against us.  

Don't take me too seriously today.  I am kinda meh about the season at this point.  I want the best for the players but I'm just trying to enjoy the game in whatever way I can.  Gonna try to keep it light today and dream of new direction next year.  Just a dream I'm sure. 

Archived