* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We can talk about beating South Alabama I. Basketball last night . That might be more interesting . 😁

Saw some good things during that game. We finally got going from the three. Justin Powell is a BALLER. I cant wait for Sharife to come back and run the point so Powell can play off the ball and get in some better positions to score. I have given Flanigan a bunch of crap last year but he has certainly grown up mentally and discipline wise.  Many good things happening, despite them being a very very young team. 

And Shivers is down. Jesus. Did Gus make a deal with the devil for the kick six that would be paid back over a 10 year period. We have the worst luck. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We can talk about beating South Alabama I. Basketball last night . That might be more interesting . 😁

We didn’t play good defense there either 

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Saw some good things during that game. We finally got going from the three. Justin Powell is a BALLER. I cant wait for Sharife to come back and run the point so Powell can play off the ball and get in some better positions to score. I have given Flanigan a bunch of crap last year but he has certainly grown up mentally and discipline wise.  Many good things happening, despite them being a very very young team. 

Agree with all of that. Justin has impressed me each game. He is getting better and he can be a downtown guy for sure. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Richards looks bigger than tank . Glad to see him run

The way his runs makes me think back to the comparisons to KJ. It does look like he has a very similar running style.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

There ya go Shaun! Nice to have somebody out there giving it 110%

He always does!

Just now, wcware said:

Can Pegues run the football? 😆 

Heck we won’t even throw to him. Every time he gets the ball in his ands I am locked in watching him . The kid is an athelete

Archived