eagle12

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

My imaginary source said 4:05 pm.

just bumping this post  

Lol. 

I will give it another bump. The sooner the better but with the holidays I could see a little delay. Really anxious to see what he has to say!

3 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Update: Nothing finalized yet would not anticipate anything until this weekend.

Dang!    I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas morning.    I wanna see and hear him in Auburn orange and blue.

I am firing my imaginary source.   He has not been right one time.  EVER!   I think I will make up a more accurate one.   My next source is going to be a young hot brunette woman with ties to the athletic department that gives me info for sex.

10 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Update: Nothing finalized yet would not anticipate anything until this weekend.

Anything to be concerned about?

Just now, RunInRed said:

Define concern ;)

I assume just logistics, Christmas, etc.  Who the hell knows.  

Yeah, that's not a small move lol plus Christmas is definitely a hurdle then next thing you know it's New Years!

4 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Yeah it’s holiday season, he is coming in from far away. Got to get the fam straight. I would not be surprised if it’s Sunday or Monday.

I'm dying to know contract details lol

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I'm dying to know contract details lol

I heard 5 yrs at $5M per year with a 70% buyout from Phillip Marshall on a YouTube video so not sure if it is credible info.

Some one said 5yr/$5M per with 70% guaranteed. But can’t remember where I read that.  He’s currently making about $1M/yr and only had a 250K buyout at Boise.

Haven’t independently verified so could be off ...

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Some one said 5yr/$5M per with 70% guaranteed. But can’t remember where I read that.  He’s currently making about $1M/yr and only had a 250K buyout at Boise.

Haven’t independently verified so could be off ...

Quite the salary bump.  I cant even imagine...

11 minutes ago, dilligas said:

I heard 5 yrs at $5M per year with a 70% buyout from Phillip Marshall on a YouTube video so not sure if it is credible info.

Not in love with those numbers to be frank. Closer to 3.5-4.0 would make more sense to me based off what he was getting paid. Though, if we wanted to end this search it makes sense I guess.

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not in love with those numbers to be frank. Closer to 3.5-4.0 would make more sense to me based off what he was getting paid. Though, if we wanted to end this search it makes sense I guess.

Actually $5 mill looks right in line with the rest of the conference. Drinkwitz at Missouri is at $4 mill coming off just one season of HC experience, and Leach and Stoops both make $5 mill at MSU and Kentucky. Harsin is right in line in that pay-grade.

Archived