When is the press conference?

eagle12

4 minutes ago, Bo Didley said:

I currently live in the tuckasee area. I watch a lot of UK ball

Nice! I’m sorry you have to endure Kentucky football with me. As well as Auburn (at times and hopefully this changes). I have a college teammate that lives near that area but closer to Dale Hallow. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Taco said:

Nice! I’m sorry you have to endure Kentucky football with me. As well as Auburn (at times and hopefully this changes). I have a college teammate that lives near that area but closer to Dale Hallow. 

He lives in a nice area! I’m on the west side, Clarksville area. 

8 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I know this is off topic but man I couldn’t resist. Do these folks know that tons of people work on Christmas Eve all the time? Media didn’t do us no favors for the past nine days. 

017211CC-9A00-4564-9787-A7E0023A212D.jpeg

well boooo hooooo for that little ****. I can count on one hand how many times i have been home for Thanksgiving much less Christmas in the past 29 years. I missed anniversary's, birthdays, school programs you name it. And if I did get to go most of the time I was at work so i had to stand in the back with a radio shoved to my ear. What a snowflake 

1 hour ago, Hay Field 101 said:

well boooo hooooo for that little ****. I can count on one hand how many times i have been home for Thanksgiving much less Christmas in the past 29 years. I missed anniversary's, birthdays, school programs you name it. And if I did get to go most of the time I was at work so i had to stand in the back with a radio shoved to my ear. What a snowflake 

He got a lot of flack for that post.  A lot.  People went off on him, including me.  Obviously he didnt reply.  I did invite him to come work with my nurses and nurses aides on a Covid unit instead of having to live tweet a zoom call from home today.  He neither accepted or declined my offer.

12 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Boohoo. Some people like healthcare workers or other essential workers have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I find this so entitled and self absorbed 

he doesnt even realize that posts like this are exactly why the first phrase of his sentence is true.

no self-awareness at all.

Archived