* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lala said:

U r disgust with a player is sad.  What will u do when he has success under real O coaching.   Disappear?    One could only hope

Shut up and go back to pointless posts. I don't care about ANYTHING you have to say. I come on here to talk about football with people who know football. Go find someone who wants to talk fan clubs with you

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Best thing I'm taking from this game:

I wish we did our end zones at home like the bowl did today.  Blue with the orange writing would look sweet in JHS.

Yeah the orange with blue writing was kinda ugly.

1 minute ago, dmbseeker00 said:

My feelings, on that subject, are exactly the same!

I keep wondering when the playoff committee will finally be able to look at ND's body of work throughout the season, and compare it to previous seasons, and realize they just won't match up with ANY of the other playoff teams. They got smoked by the 3rd seeded team in the playoff the week before; it was not even close. Now they think they deserve, or I'm sorry...think that FANS DESERVE, or even worse, want to watch ND vs another playoff team...AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN????? Hopefully this is the straw that tips the scales, but still unlikely.

Who else do you put in this year over them besides Cincinnati?

A&M also got smoked by a playoff team.  At least Notre Dame had a better win that Aggie.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Shut up and go back to pointless posts. I don't care about ANYTHING you have to say. I come on here to talk about football with people who know football. Go find someone who wants to talk fan clubs with you

Oh know an insult from u, imagine that.  U know so much...   I bet u played pee wee ball🤟

We would have been better off with 3 straight run plays

Archived