Trump's phone call to Georgia' Sec. of State

homersapien

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Read the title, moron.

A simpleton reply. I expected exactly that from you. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

A simpleton reply. I expected exactly that from you. Congrats!

A succinct and logical reply. The truth was simple, but totally missed by you.

3 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Damn! It's as if you haven't read the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence's 1000 page report about Russia. You still think that there was nothing to it, that it was a hoax. You are very ill informed.

I read the report and the outcome. Apparently you failed to read the latter. 

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Sorry, but no. There is NO comparison between Democrats boycotting Trumps inauguration or investigating wrongdoing (which is congresses job), and what is happening now where Donald Trump, as president, and dozens of Republicans are actively  doing everything they can to declare the election null and void and unconstitutionally give Trump another term. Democrats have NEVER done anything even remotely as brazen as this. Yes, in the past there have been a handful of Democratic lawmakers who would object to the counting of the electoral votes or grumble about the election outcome, but they were few in number and the overturning of the election was NEVER endorsed by the national Democratic party or the Democratic president or nominee. NEVER has a democratic nominee refused to accept the results of an election and openly campaigned for state legislators and courts to overturn the election. 

You are sadly misinformed and confused. 

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

A succinct and logical reply. The truth was simple, but totally missed by you.

Truth was never on your side of this Tex. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Every sane person reading this thread readily recognizes it is.

Don't confuse blinded by bias and sane. 

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Truth was never on your side of this Tex. Sorry.

says the fellow who has been hugging trumps nut sack for years now. how can you accuse anyone of lying when you gave trump pass after pass. and i am not even trying to flame you i just do not get it. we all know trump was not even a normal liar but a habitual liar. come on now 78. you cannot ecpect folks to take you serious saying stuff like that. but i get it............tex is blue.....trump is a redneck.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, CleCoTiger said:

Nope, they aren't. You just posted an opinion piece that apparently went out of its way to miss the money quote:  “The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.

Are you really defending Trump's call? You really think at this point that is what a president should be doing? Do you agree with his continued conspiracy mongering and insanity about the election?

'78 probably doesn't believe Trump dangled a quid pro quo to the Ukraine's president either. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

says the fellow who has been hugging trumps nut sack for years now. how can you accuse anyone of lying when you gave trump pass after pass. and i am not even trying to flame you i just do not get it. we all know trump was not even a normal liar but a habitual liar. come on now 78. you cannot ecpect folks to take you serious saying stuff like that. but i get it............tex is blue.....trump is a redneck.

Let me help you out Fidy. I'm not a Trump fan and have never been a Trump fan. Did not and will not vote for the man. Stop that nonsense and pay attention. Seems to be a recurring theme for the extremely partisan among us.

Now, If you want to simplify this down to phone call, take the advice of constitutional law scholars not partisan hacks. I'll give you two examples and hope you'll read them. BTW, both are constitutional law scholars and registered Democrats.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-crime-there-period-alan-dershowitz-says-trump-phone-call-taken-out-of-context_3644256.html

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-georgia-call-election-fraud

On 1/4/2021 at 9:49 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Democrats protested election results in 2000, 2004 and 2016. Damn, it's as if you forgot Russia, Russia, Russia!

Hypocrisy at its finest especially since they cheated their @$$es off in this one. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger4life25 said:

Hypocrisy at its finest especially since they cheated their @$$es off in this one. 

Hypocrisy is often prevalent. With regards to cheating, I'm not sold on that. Appears to me democrats outsmarted and outworked republicans. Should be a lesson learned moment. 

26 minutes ago, Tiger4life25 said:

You are delusional. You're in a cult. It has affected your mind. Get help.

4 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

You are delusional. You're in a cult. It has affected your mind. Get help.

When you realize you are part of the problem, perhaps you'll change your mind. I pray you will.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

When you realize you are part of the problem, perhaps you'll change your mind. I pray you will.

I’ve seen time and time again people claiming someone else is part of a cult all while not realizing they are just a part of another cult. When the cult members wake up we might make progress. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I’ve seen time and time again people claiming someone else is part of a cult all while not realizing they are just a part of another cult. When the cult members wake up we might make progress. 

It's so obvious too. Simply amazing one side can blindly cast that stone.

14 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I take it you were staring into a mirror as you typed that out...

4 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

I take it you were staring into a mirror as you typed that out...

You've proven your take is irrelevant. Know that. 

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Let me help you out Fidy. I'm not a Trump fan and have never been a Trump fan. Did not and will not vote for the man. Stop that nonsense and pay attention. Seems to be a recurring theme for the extremely partisan among us.

Now, If you want to simplify this down to phone call, take the advice of constitutional law scholars not partisan hacks. I'll give you two examples and hope you'll read them. BTW, both are constitutional law scholars and registered Democrats.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-crime-there-period-alan-dershowitz-says-trump-phone-call-taken-out-of-context_3644256.html

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-georgia-call-election-fraud

sorry you lost me when you said you were never a trump fan. hell you cried like a baby when people accused hm of lying when he was, well, lying. good lord i would hate to see how you acted if you loved the man. hell impeach him again i say. he is one dirty bastid and i have the fuzzies to say it. i would love to say it to his face. but i still love you 78 and i will still do a bong hit with you.

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

sorry you lost me when you said you were never a trump fan. hell you cried like a baby when people accused hm of lying when he was, well, lying. good lord i would hate to see how you acted if you loved the man. hell impeach him again i say. he is one dirty bastid and i have the fuzzies to say it. i would love to say it to his face. but i still love you 78 and i will still do a bong hit with you.

You were wrong then wrong now. Hey, I tried to help. 

15 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You were wrong then wrong now. Hey, I tried to help. 

People would stop questioning your stance if you’d, I dunno, criticize the Republicans as vehemently as you do the Democrats. 

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

People would stop questioning your stance if you’d, I dunno, criticize the Republicans as vehemently as you do the Democrats. 

I have no problem with anyone questioning my stance. Typically, they aren't paying attention. I simply try to show both sides of the coin. Those with extreme bias hate it. Not really my problem, but theirs. I have no problem pointing it out. 

Any that have truly followed know I vote independently. Liberal on many issues conservative on others. Never voted for Trump and never liked him. Supported him as I have every president in my lifetime. He did some good things and bad. Couldn't have ended worse. 

Hoping we can heal as a nation. Concerned greatly we can't. The hate and blame game must end. Not helping anyone. The media would be a great place to start. Stop dividing us. 

Archived