MAGAs Trying to Storm the Capitol

Brad_ATX

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No, you're every bit as bad as Mikey, or jj3jordan, even Proud. 

You cloak yourself in some sort of detached cynicism, when you're every bit the loathsome political creature they are.

This is a big deal even as you appeal it to ridicule. A woman is dead. For what? You do yourself no favors by treating this the way you do.

You utterly fail as a person. 

Go to bed Ben.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Emotion often overrides the brain. I'm willing to give a pass in the moment. But to focus on an event only and not realize the events leading up to that moment is ignorant. IIWII

You and I have very different views on "the events leading up to the moment."

And that is where you are completely pants on head ******* wrong. 

Just now, AUDub said:

No, you're every bit as bad as Mikey, or jj3jordan, even Proud. 

You cloak yourself in some sort of detached cynicism, when you're every bit the loathsome political creature they are.

This is a big deal even as you appeal it to ridicule. A woman is dead. For what? You do yourself no favors by treating this the way you do.

You utterly fail as a person. 

Lmao, you are delusional. Might want to look at yourself in the mirror Donny boy. I’m sorry my level of disdain for republicans is not on your level of misery. But you are a miserable person who seems to have hatred in your heart towards anyone with a differing opinion. 

Go take your meds or find a joint to smoke. If you can’t calm down and have a reasonable conversation do me a favor and put me on ignore or quit responding to my posts. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

Lmao, you are delusional. Might want to look at yourself in the mirror Donny boy. I’m sorry my level of disdain for republicans is not on your level of misery. But you are a miserable person who seems to have hatred in your heart towards anyone with a differing opinion. 

Go take your meds or find a joint to smoke. If you can’t calm down and have a reasonable conversation do me a favor and put me on ignore or quit responding to my posts. 

There's no reason in you. 

You're simply wrong. Willfully, stupidly wrong. 

Just now, AUDub said:

You must live in an alternate reality to not realize he’s talking about how we ended up with Trump in the first place.  Then it went downhill faster after that. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No, that is where you are wrong. Know that.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Lol, go find some fresh air Donny. 

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Amen

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Nope. He nailed it.

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

You must live in an alternate reality to not realize he’s talking about how we ended up with Trump in the first place.  Then it went downhill faster after that. 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Thank you!

I don’t get where stating this discounts or condones what Trump has done. What happened today was bad, real bad. But it’s been brewing for a very long time. Trump just seized it for himself. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I don’t get where stating this discounts or condones what Trump has done. What happened today was bad, real bad. But it’s been brewing for a very long time. Trump just seized it for himself. 

It doesn't. Amen. Common sense and logic doesn't compute with this cult. It's a damn shame! Today's enlightened "woke" crowd is more asleep than any in our past. God help us. 

Trump is pretty much the coalescence of the GOP populism endgame, dating back decades.

He is the anthropomorphic personification of the politics of grievance. Neoreactionarianism made manifest. 

Look no further than the most prominent of those that stormed the capitol today. They're the same people from the Unite the Right rally. There are pictures of Matthew Heimbach floating around from today. Baked Alaska was in Pelosi's office. The Proud Boys were the primary drivers behind this. The list goes on.

This is the wagon you two loons have latched on to. Downplayed. Justified. Tried to find some sort of false equivalence with. To wit, the president is encouraging all of it, full stop. 

You two need some serious self-examination. 

A woman has died. The capitol has essentially been ransacked.

Think very carefully about who you are in this moment, because what you are isnt good. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

What crazy ass world are they living in?!

There we have it. This isn't a fringe. This is who the GOP is now. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Trump is pretty much the coalescence of the GOP populism endgame, dating back decades.

He is the anthropomorphic personification of the politics of grievance. Neoreactionarianism made manifest. 

Look no further than the most prominent of those that stormed the capital today. They're the same people from the Unite the Right rally. There are pictures of Matthew Heimbach floating around from today. Baked Alaska was in Pelosi's office. The Proud Boys were the primary drivers behind this. The list goes on.

This is the wagon you two loons have latched on to. Downplayed. Justified. Tried to find some sort of false equivalence with. To wit, the president is encouraging all of it, full stop. 

It's as if you have not read the thread. 

You need coffee. :lol:

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

It's as if you have not read the thread. 

You need coffee. :lol:

You need to go away. 

Look no further than the most prominent of those that stormed the capital today. They're the same people from the Unite the Right rally. There are pictures of Matthew Heimbach floating around from today. Baked Alaska was in Pelosi's office. The Proud Boys were the primary drivers behind this. The list goes on.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Go take a nap. You are a moron if you think we are downplaying or justifying it. Hell looks like we agree that it’s decades long of people being fed up with politicians. I can’t help it if Trump harnessed some radicals to push his agenda. I never said I condoned it. Again look yourself in the mirror. 

You need to go away. 

Who would call out your emotionally erratic behavior this evening?

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Go take a nap. You are a moron if you think we are downplaying or justifying it. Hell looks like we agree that it’s decades long of people being fed up with politicians. I can’t help it if Trump harnessed some radicals to push his agenda. I never said I condoned it. Again look yourself in the mirror. 

Again, out of likes. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Hell, you came in like the cavalry to 78's defense and gave me s***.

How about this, don't bother addressing me if you don't want uncomfortable truths about who you are discussed, because you are not covering yourself in glory here. 

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Who would call out your emotionally erratic behavior this evening?

Nothing erratic. This is fury.

I would call my behavior a reasonable reaction given who I'm mixing it up with and the justifications he's putting forth for what happened today.  

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hell, you came in like the cavalry to 78's defense and gave me s***.

How about this, don't bother addressing me if you don't want uncomfortable truths about who you are discussed, because you are not covering yourself in glory here. 

Not my defense but truth. You couldn't handle that and objected childishly in Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper fashion. 

Don't try and rewrite it. It is here for all to see.   

Archived