MAGAs Trying to Storm the Capitol

Brad_ATX

15 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

He’s part of the problem, he needs to grow up and move on instead of acting like a damn child. As do a lot on here and elsewhere. 

Or step back and take a breath of fresh air it seems. 

we have been telling you folks on the right trump is a liar and a cheater and a crook. your side made excuses when he made fun of the handicapped. you let it pass or were mostly silent when trump dissed five star families and their kids that gave their lives. you said not a damn word when trump screwed vets and children with cancer that was so flagrant they closed down his charity. you people mostly have helped enable him for five or more years hollering fake news. you claimed all those ladies with sexual assaults weer dem shills or just in it for the money. hell i can go on and on and on. not a single person on the right has apologized for not taking a more serious look. why? because you folks did not give a damn. period. he was your guy and we were all just butt hurt. and now you want people to be nice because you might feel bad. now wde for the record this is not aimed at you but the step back is bull. want peace? the quickest way to do it is admit you were wrong about trump and we were not a bunch of frigging idiots just mad because we lost the election. so for those on the right i would encourage you to admit you were wrong and maybe then talk about all of us taking a deep breath. i personally believe trump deserves a firing squad. now that is just my opinion. but think about it. folks dissed the left over a few extra bucks in an ira or bank account. because here is the thing. if you do not admit you are wrong then you do not believe you are wrong and this crap will just keep happening over an over again.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Lindsey graham finally grew a. Spine.

Crazy. 

NO HE DID NOT! he is covering his ass..............

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

You notice that all that bashing of the door glass and trying to break in came to an immediate halt after that.  It's like they were convinced they wouldn't do anything about it.  

Well, now you know different.  US Secret Service isn't trained to bluff.

They should've all been shot

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we have been telling you folks on the right trump is a liar and a cheater and a crook. your side made excuses when he made fun of the handicapped. you let it pass or were mostly silent when trump dissed five star families and their kids that gave their lives. you said not a damn word when trump screwed vets and children with cancer that was so flagrant they closed down his charity. you people mostly have helped enable him for five or more years hollering fake news. you claimed all those ladies with sexual assaults weer dem shills or just in it for the money. hell i can go on and on and on. not a single person on the right has apologized for not taking a more serious look. why? because you folks did not give a damn. period. he was your guy and we were all just butt hurt. and now you want people to be nice because you might feel bad. now wde for the record this is not aimed at you but the step back is bull. want peace? the quickest way to do it is admit you were wrong about trump and we were not a bunch of frigging idiots just mad because we lost the election. so for those on the right i would encourage you to admit you were wrong and maybe then talk about all of us taking a deep breath. i personally believe trump deserves a firing squad. now that is just my opinion. but think about it. folks dissed the left over a few extra bucks in an ira or bank account. because here is the thing. if you do not admit you are wrong then you do not believe you are wrong and this crap will just keep happening over an over again.

The step back was for him to calm the hell down to have a rational discussion. Not to rethink what he thinks about the whole situation. He was arguing when we essentially agree on all points. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They're lucky they weren't.  Fortunately, SS agents are also trained very well and don't lose their heads or get rattled easily.  A less trained, less experienced LEO might have fired off several rounds.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Hell that may be too easy. Now they get to reap the rewards of a ruined career and criminal record. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

They're lucky they weren't.  Fortunately, SS agents are also trained very well and don't lose their heads or get rattled easily.  A less trained, less experienced LEO might have fired off several rounds.

Well trained, yes but those storming our capital should've been put down. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Hell that may be too easy. Now they get to reap the rewards of a ruined career and criminal record. 

So it would've been the fiscally sound thing to do. 

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Good to see you in here.

Btw, this is one reason why it matters very much that trump wouldn't acknowledge the election results. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Well trained, yes but those storming our capital should've been put down. 

I think it was a numbers thing too.  This happened before all the reinforcements got there.  If you're going to start wasting dudes, you better be ready for return fire.  And you know a bunch of those idiots were packing heat.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Good to see you in here.

Btw, this is one reason why it matters very much that trump wouldn't acknowledge the election results. 

Thanks! Been trying to stay out of the muck. This was an embarrassment and like many have, should be condemned as one

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I think it was a numbers thing too.  This happened before all the reinforcements got there.  If you're going to start wasting dudes, you better be ready for return fire.  And you know a bunch of those idiots were packing heat.

You would definitely see what type of resolve the protesters had. How strong are their convictions when their friends are falling next to them.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Thanks! Been trying to stay out of the muck. This was an embarrassment and like many have, should be condemned as one

I have been, too. But this seemed a good time to check in. Which means it's also a terrible time to check in, haha. 

13 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, it's kind of lost to many, but it was literally one round fired from what I could tell.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You would definitely see what type of resolve the protesters had. How strong are their convictions when their friends are falling next to them.

My wife pointed out to me how all of those people, many of whom bluster constantly about what they would do if faced with this exact situation, basically just stood there and begged for help.  Not a single one returned fire.  Not a single one knew how to react to the wounded.

A lot of people talk and look tough shooting at targets, but the moment **** gets real, they have nothing.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

My wife pointed out to me how all of those people, many of whom bluster constantly about what they would do if faced with this exact situation, basically just stood there and begged for help.  Not a single one returned fire.  Not a single one knew how to react to the wounded.

A lot of people talk and look tough shooting at targets, but the moment **** gets real, they have nothing.

Fear has to be trained out of people.

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

They’re cosplayers. They need to go back to the airsoft range where they can play army. 

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re cosplayers. They need to go back to the airsoft range where they can play army. 

Makes me think of this someone sent me a couple of days ago:

IMG_8431.jpg

18 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

This is exactly right. Fantasy and fetish. 

3 hours ago, channonc said:

This is probably one of the most disgusting posts I have seen in a while. emt, you are better than that.

The two party system brought us this moment in time! FAILURE

3 hours ago, channonc said:

This is probably one of the most disgusting posts I have seen in a while. emt, you are better than that.

What exactly was disgusting?

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

False equivalencies and normalizing. I'm so sick of this s***.

The rage was already there, yes. But Trump voters voted for Trump. And then they voted for him again. And now *they're* the ones who descended on Washington DC to literally protest democracy and stormed the ******* nation's capitol. No, nobody on the left has done anything like that. No candidate on the left has been anything like Trump. This is not normal and these are not events that would have just happened anyway.

You want this to be less than it is. You want the comparatively innocuous actions of left-leaning protesters and rioters to be more than they were. You are biased and wrong. 

POTUS invited his supporters to do this, and they did. There is no precedent for this. There is no corresponding action from the other side. Now is not the time for false equivalencies. 

Out of "likes" but THANK YOU Loof!  :bow: 

These "both sides" arguments are just crazy!  

One side is defined by a cult-like allegiance to a sociopathic would-be authoritarian who just incited rioters to storm our capitol while congress was acting according to their constitutional duty.  One side is defying the authority of our legal system to evaluate and rule on election challenges, substituting lies and lawless behavior on behalf of their authoritarian leader.  One side is promoting seditious behavior designed to circumvent the rule of law.  At the moment, there is only one side that is posing a clear and present danger to the republic.

One might argue that in the past there has been some equivalency between the two parties regarding one given policy or another - but given the current threat to our democratic republic posed by one party - it's crazy denial to suggest any sort of equivalence between the two parties at this point in time.

The GOP has clearly lost it's way.  For us to start making comparisons between the two parties again, the GOP will first have to disappear or reform itself back into a political party that values country and constitution over simply wielding power.

Archived