2021 4* RB Byron Cardwell (Oregon 1/25)

Zeek

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* RB Byron Cardwell (Oregon 1/25)
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Still not over FWIW. AU will continue to push.

Listen I just want a win . If we get an 120th ranked long snapper I will be pumped . I’m a homer and I can’t help it . I’ll hang up and listen ell 

30 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Listen I just want a win . If we get an 120th ranked long snapper I will be pumped . I’m a homer and I can’t help it . I’ll hang up and listen ell 

@JDUBB4AU Listen to what? LOL

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Would he count as an OL?

Clayton I hope so . We just need warm bodies , not terribly warm , alive at the minimum 

We should have hired McClendon to coach WR's. He could have that RB from San Diego. I think he was recruiting that kid to Oregon.

8 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I think he was recruiting that kid to Oregon.

According to his 247 profile nope. Two other Oregon coaches were recruiting him there.

On 1/26/2021 at 5:38 AM, ellitor said:

According to his 247 profile nope. Two other Oregon coaches were recruiting him there.

Are we still on him? I know he committed just wondering if there was still a chance since the thread hasn't been moved to Rivals.

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Are we still on him? I know he committed just wondering if there was still a chance since the thread hasn't been moved to Rivals.

Yes we are still recruiting him but no word of us on making ground. Will move this thread when we get word that he shuts down his recruitment or signs.

Archived