Auburn's team ranking/schemes released for NCAA 06

SouthLink02

A- for our defense is just absurb, especially if they are going to give tenn. a A+ for defense. What did EA has our defense as last year?

:au:

Quick question, and I am afraid the truth is what it is.  Is this game coming out for gamecube?

166180[/snapback]

It should. I have '05 on Gamecube.

It figures.....I have a Gamecube. :(

G O O D !!!! Auburn is one of the best underdog teams in the last 50 years.

I like it.................

PS2 for me...though I am thinking of switching to the XBOX

166217[/snapback]

I made the switch to the Xbox and like it. Controllers were different at first but like anything you get used to them. Main thing I like is..... no memory cards! The graphics are also better on the Xbox.

166217[/snapback]

I made the switch to the Xbox and like it. Controllers were different at first but like anything you get used to them. Main thing I like is..... no memory cards! The graphics are also better on the Xbox.

166228[/snapback]

The controller for x-box is better although many people like to disagree. It defiantly has better graphics and no memory is also a plus.

166217[/snapback]

166228[/snapback]

The controller for x-box is better although many people like to disagree. It defiantly has better graphics and no memory is also a plus.

166239[/snapback]

Switching from Gamecube to Xbox is near impossible.

Gamecube Controller config

----Y---

B--A--X

XBOX Controller config

----Y---

X--A--B

It makes playing football on xbox one hell of a headache. I always throw to the wrong dude.

So....does XBOX have a memory card now?

166294[/snapback]

No

166301[/snapback]

Actually, your wrong. Xbox does have a memory card...its how your able to transfer your online account to other xboxs and bring saved games to other players at different locations.

Most of the time though, you save games on the hard drive that is built in the xbox.

So....does XBOX have a memory card now?

166294[/snapback]

No

166301[/snapback]

Actually, your wrong. Xbox does have a memory card...its how your able to transfer your online account to other xboxs and bring saved games to other players at different locations.

Most of the time though, you save games on the hard drive that is built in the xbox.

166314[/snapback]

I was saying you don't need a memory card to save your game. Like you said it saves to the hard drive that is built in the x-box.

Archived