Harsin strikes again

aubiefifty

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The fantasy football game. You beat the hell out of me. That's all. Everything is ok. 

As far as the see you around I'm just popping up every now and then, I can't promise I won't say something like get out of here or something like that so I don't want any problems. So when I feel like I agree with a bunch I pop up.

But everything is good dude. Found out I'm moving again. Love you bro. Take care of my guy @cbo. He's one of the good ones. Don't ruin him

Oh, I'm gonna track mud on that carpet, don't you worry!

I actually hate that my team has sucked but I finally get the dub against my dude. Meanwhile, in my other league, I had Derrick Henry, James Robinson, Deandre Hopkins, Dak Prescott, Antonio Brown.... and I was going against my wife.

Keep me posted on the move. I hope congrats are in order! Love ya bro.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Viper said:

Agreed, the OP way over-hyped the pickup.

yep, I was agreeing with you, but I mixed up the dates and it looked like I was implying you, lol.

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

The fantasy football game. You beat the hell out of me. That's all. Everything is ok. 

As far as the see you around I'm just popping up every now and then, I can't promise I won't say something like get out of here or something like that so I don't want any problems. So when I feel like I agree with a bunch I pop up.

But everything is good dude. Found out I'm moving again. Love you bro. Take care of my guy @cbo. He's one of the good ones. Don't ruin him

Miss you around here Cole. Hope the move is a good one. Don't be a stranger.