sean jackson

aubiefifty

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5210605/5f6b753c386dfc08d0662667

according to jboy this cat will be number two before the seasons ends................

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

according to jboy this cat will be number two before the seasons ends................

2021 RB recruit. Reminds me of Malik Miller. Wished that guy could have gotten more carries while here. Probably be a good thread for the recruiting board fifty.

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

#2 what?

running back

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

running back

Where?  Let's use our words here for the 100th rated player in the state

33 minutes ago, gravejd said:

2021 RB recruit. Reminds me of Malik Miller. Wished that guy could have gotten more carries while here. Probably be a good thread for the recruiting board fifty.

i thought he was already at auburn? i picked this up on the rant and it was stated he would beat out worm before the season is out. am i wrong? i am a huge worm fan but i thought folksmight want to see it to see why harsin is so high on him.

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Where?  Let's use our words here for the 100th rated player in the state

what the hell are you talking about? he is on the fall roster according to an old fam member. what do you want?

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

what the hell are you talking about? he is on the fall roster according to an old fam member. what do you want?

So a walk-on is going to beat out worm & two other recruited players?

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I've never heard of this kid.  Thought he was a recruit.

Edited by W.E.D
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

So a walk-on is going to beat out worm & two other recruited players?

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I've never heard of this kid.  Thought he was a recruit.

i am just reporting the news. you need to quit thinking i agree with everything i post. if i did that a lot of stuff would not get posted. it  looks like you are trying to pick a fight.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought he was already at auburn? i picked this up on the rant and it was stated he would beat out worm before the season is out. am i wrong? i am a huge worm fan but i thought folksmight want to see it to see why harsin is so high on him.

My mistake an apologies! I thought he was a recruit. But yeah we are already in 2021 so he is no longer in HS. I had no idea he was a walkon at AU. 

He certainly brings a different element to the RB room. Big solid guy that can run between the tackles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

My mistake an apologies! I thought he was a recruit. But yeah we are already in 2021 so he is no longer in HS. I had no idea he was a walkon at AU. 

He certainly brings a different element to the RB room. Big solid guy that can run between the tackles. 

i am not upset with you brother. and jboy who people seem to enjoy says he will be number two before seasons end. so i posted the sean kids video. for the record i am not going to sit and listen to hours of jboy to get his quotes on this kid. the other guy was getting snarky.........

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am just reporting the news. you need to quit thinking i agree with everything i post. if i did that a lot of stuff would not get posted. it  looks like you are trying to pick a fight.

I'm just responding to something you post.  That's how message boards work. 

Just now, W.E.D said:

I'm just responding to something you post.  That's how message boards work. 

no you were getting smart and there was no need for it.

I have not once seen Jboy state that this walkon would be #2 on the depth chart. I believe that you are confusing this kid with Jarquez Hunter, who Jboy HAS "hyped" as being one to watch to potentially challenge for the #2 role. 

Sean Jackson is a sneaky-good walkon, but I have more seen anyone seriously state that he will jump over several scholarship players on the roster. You are mistaken. This kid is more of a FB type bulldozer who maybe makes some noise in short yardage situations. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

JBoy retweeted or tweeted that Hunter would be the number 2 back

It's confusing b/c JBoy tweets and retweets himself constantly....so he probably did both

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

i think they got it confused on the rant. corch jay and others were discussing it and on latter posts they were confused as well. i think it was the other kid. they agree on the third page i believe and folks on here. but anyway he is at auburn so the video was not a waste of time. they also said he was the number one player of 7a ball running backs. not sure if that is local up there or all state.

I really love Sean Jackson coming here as a walk-on, and I do think he can eventually contribute once he gets his weight where it needs to be. Maybe a half back. Plus it's good to get him because it gets us back up to 5 RB's like Harsin wanted, even if the depth is unproven and not as good as Harsin wants. If Sean is our #2 at any point this year, something has gone very very wrong with injuries

• Like 1

Loved watching Sean play at HT. Dan’s so hard and was very hard to bring down. Good to have more toughness in the RB room but I don’t see him touching the ball unless AU has a drive up 42 on someone. 

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Imagine if we had Tank and number 2 (Godwin) off of Sean Jacksons old high school team. That would have taken our RB room up a few notches.

Armoni was unbelievable to watch his JR year but that knee injury was brutal. He never got his lateral quickness back and that was what made him the best back in the state, but also probably what put him in position to injure himself. If he gets back to 100%, he’s going to make noise in this league. 

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Thanks for sharing this. Looks like a solid talent who can provide valuable depth as the season goes on. I’m ready for another good AU walk-on story. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

If his profile is to be believed,  he is Rudi Johnson size and speed!

• Like 4