wreck tech parade?

damabama

I have not heard any specific plans, but, I feel certain this tradition will go on!

My youngest Daughter will be a sophmore this Fall. I can't wait for her to experience this one! :au:

There was a wreck tech parade for the '03 game...pretty sure there will be one for the home game as well.

Auburn has some great tradtions but what can be better than college girls walking down the street in their pajamas? (No offense WarTim)

It is great to be an Auburn Tiger!

well i'm guessing they will have it but i'm not sure what the route will be. last time they started from toomers and went to thatch then to the stadium. i'm guessing the new part of the concourse will be done by then but i don't know if they will have the parade go through it.

Auburn has some great tradtions but what can be better than college girls walking down the street in their pajamas?  (No offense WarTim)

It is great to be an Auburn Tiger!

167340[/snapback]

She is a very beautiful young lady. (Thank God she looks like her Mother.) Look all you want...Just DON"T touch! :big:

I remember last year for Burn the Bulldogs a bunch of sorority girls wore their pajamas... it was pretty funny.

I think this year I'll go around asking every good looking girl I see, "hey are you WarTim's daughter?"

You never know. Some of them may be and just don't know it! :lol::lol:

Hey, I wasn't always a Christian. :D

You never know. Some of them may be and just don't know it! :lol:   :lol:

Hey, I wasn't always a Christian.  :D

167374[/snapback]

:lol:

Archived