How much does UGA respect Jordan-Hare?

homersapien

Guest MustardSeed

Pretty honest take from a dawg. This stadium absolutely HAS to be rocking today if we want any chance of getting a W.  If Stetson starts, I think the atmosphere could be a huge factor. He already struggles under pressure. If we can just start a little tighter on D and not let the other team get in a rhythm before tightening the screws I actually like our chances at keeping this close into the 4th.  Sure Georgia’s D has looked all world, but they haven’t face an offense that challenges them in any way. Arkansas was by far the best offense they have faced and their game plan was to overpower UGA. Unbelievably moronic gamelan that never had any chance of working and by the time they could have made adjustments they had given short fields and the gam was already over. The offense we morphed into during the LSU game will give them challenges they haven’t faced all season. We have to find creative ways to run the ball and if we can do that I think UGAs defense will show it’s weak spots for the first time and our chances to win will skyrocket. 

Guest MustardSeed
18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

This happened last night apparently.  If this doesn’t fire you up I don’t know what will.  Incredibly disrespectful.  

https://fb.watch/8xesQCgkPE/

Hopefully the team sees this.  They need all the fire they can get. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

This happened last night apparently.  If this doesn’t fire you up I don’t know what will.  Incredibly disrespectful.  

This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread - when ga comes to town, it is a completely new level of low class, knuckle-dragging scum. It's nothing new. That piece of trash better stay home tomorrow. He just put his ugly mug out there for everyone to see.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread - when ga comes to town, it is a completely new level of low class, knuckle-dragging scum. It's nothing new. That piece of trash better stay home tomorrow. He just put his ugly mug out there for everyone to see.

This is why I hate UGA way more than Alabama.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jenn4AU said:

Junior Rosegreen saw that little punk, and was not amused. NSFW.

God I wish he was still eligible would love to have him dressed and ready to play today!

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Hopefully the team sees this.  They need all the fire they can get. 

I get what your saying but I don't think these boys need any more fire it's Georgia they are gonna be fired up. If the team isn't something is very wrong. 

Edited by autiger88

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

i am surprised he did not try to sniff the statues butt just sayin.......GO RAID A LITTER BOX  AND CHOKE ON ONE. sorry i had to scream that one.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I vividly remember the game where I legit thought Rosegreen had killed a UGA receiver coming across the field. A hit that would get you flagged, ejected and probably suspended today.